Falling Skies

66 mustang

I set the DVR. Too nice a night here in west central Wisconsin to sit inside but I do plan to check it out.

I'm not a huge Noah Wiley fan...he always looks like the surprised guy that will get his ass kicked.

FUCK!!

I missed the first episode... :doh:

Don't worry they will replay it 3 million times between tonight and next Sunday.

I am DVRing it and will watch tomorrow or the next day. I was to busy tonight wathing the season finale of Game of Thrones and The Killing.

I wasn't to blown away with the first episode but will keep watching.

I actually watched the premier TWICE, trying to give it a chance to grab my interests and it just didn't happen. I'll try to watch the next episode or two, but unless it picks up BIG TIME, I'll probably abandon this one.

*The next Sci-fi series I'm looking forward to checking out is Alphas:

http://www.syfy.com/alphasseries/

And of course, Terra Nova in the fall: http://www.fox.com/terranova/

I was not blown away either. I will give it a few episodes to start moving or I will be done with it.

• 1 month later...

The show has picked up over the last few weeks. About to watch the new ones on the DVR and am wondering what the hell those new tall skinny creatures are. They remind of those weird things from the Star Wars Clone Wars movie that was on that planet where they made the clones.

I had zero interest in ever seeing this show, but out of pure disgust not wanting to watch another of the thousand Yankees vs Red Sox ESPN shows anytime they televise a baseball game, I caught the entire season during their marathon! other then the fact it seems like last week they were hyping up the series premiere and this week hyping up the season finale(mustve ran for what 3 weeks)? I thought it had promise, but other then being restrained by what they can show on TNT, I thought it suffered the worst thing any show or movie can suffer from, an INCREDIBLY HORRIFICLY WEAK CAST!! I Cannot even begin to describe how dull and unexciting this entire cast was to me, I mean if it weren't for the eye candy(girl who plays the doctor) I would possibly give this show the award for dullest and worst cast in a tv show ever(outside of Cold Case)

I wasn't to blown away with the first episode but will keep watching.

I actually watched the premier TWICE, trying to give it a chance to grab my interests and it just didn't happen. I'll try to watch the next episode or two, but unless it picks up BIG TIME, I'll probably abandon this one.

*The next Sci-fi series I'm looking forward to checking out is Alphas:

http://www.syfy.com/alphasseries/

And of course, Terra Nova in the fall: http://www.fox.com/terranova/

Like the look of that Terra Nova....hope that will come to the UK.

I have tried to watch this show on and off on a few different occasions. The problem I have with it is whenever I sit down to watch it there is never any action. Just a bunch of people standing around talking...and talking...and more talking. It's like watching a soap opera. Boring. -_-

I'm up to the episode when the children arrive at the farm and now for me it's getting interesting.

Depends on what your expecting bro? I wouldn't get your hopes up to high, not much more interesting, nothing that makes you say HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! Or that leaves you speechless, pretty mediocre!

I'm up to the episode when the children arrive at the farm and now for me it's getting interesting.

Depends on what your expecting bro? I wouldn't get your hopes up to high, not much more interesting, nothing that makes you say HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! Or that leaves you speechless, pretty mediocre!

Sort of figured that with this series mate,turn off your mind and enjoy it for what it is.I was hoping for more seems Spielberg's involved.