Ever been caught

cdjunky41

I do it all the time. With a hockey stick, broom, golf clubs and just about anything that is long enough to resemble a fretboard. The best one is with the Rock Band toy guitar for my Wii system, that's fun to shred like a mad man.

All the time. I've upgraded to using the Paper Jam guitars

I much prefer the "air drummers" at live shows. :beerbang:

Just too many good "air guitarists" around these days.

Never really been caught that I can remember...I used to perform Ozzy's "Speak of the Devil" & Michael Bolton's "S/T" in their entirety in front of a full length mirror with a tennis racket though...I really thought maybe someday... :lol:

Back in the B.C. days (Before Children), my wife walked into the living room right in the midst of my Pete Townshend style "amplifier jump" off the couch (air guitaring on a broom)... she'd gone to the grocery store around the corner and I had the music cranked up so loud that I didn't hear her come in. She just rolled her eyes and didn't say anything...

I am pleased to say I have never been caught, thank my lord and saviour jesus christ. I'm usually pretty cautious about it. I remember someone once overheard me singing along to 'Without You' from Helix and I hid in a corner for the rest of the day. Was it my mum? I think so. But yeah, I generally leave no margin for error with these things.

Back in the B.C. days (Before Children), my wife walked into the living room right in the midst of my Pete Townshend style "amplifier jump" off the couch (air guitaring on a broom)... she'd gone to the grocery store around the corner and I had the music cranked up so loud that I didn't hear her come in. She just rolled her eyes and didn't say anything...

:lol:

Nice. Still, it could have been worse - you could have been prancing around the house in her underwear.

:lol:

Nice. Still, it could have been worse - you could have been prancing around the house in her underwear.

Yeah... But the thread only asked about the "air guitar" part. He may have left out parts he thought were not vital to the actual question. :whistle:

Ever been caught using your cock as a guitar while playing air guitar? like when you jump out the shower, and your sure nobodys home, so you dont bother putting a towel on, and your strolling down the hallway, with your cock in your hand, strumming it with the other hand, youve got Childs Play Knock Me Out cranked to 11, and BAM!!! there stands your grandma and mom in the door way?? me either, but it sounded like quite the predicament!

Ever been caught using your cock as a guitar while playing air guitar? like when you jump out the shower, and your sure nobodys home, so you dont bother putting a towel on, and your strolling down the hallway, with your cock in your hand, strumming it with the other hand, youve got Childs Play Knock Me Out cranked to 11, and BAM!!! there stands your grandma and mom in the door way?? me either, but it sounded like quite the predicament!

No. It was a ukelele and the song was George Formby's 'With My Little Stick of Blackpool Rock'.

;)

:rofl2:

:rofl2:

You lie like my dog...you really did this didn't you?

A little to detailed to be made up? Ive never assumed myself to be alone since! very very embarrassing situation, and my grandma rest her soul, commented "that's really an energetic song isn't it Cody" luv ya grandma!

Oh yeah, seriously? From 7th grade until after high school I was the leader singer of every band I ever listened to. Oh and I played air drums & air guitar...air bass....air piano...you get the picture ;)

Oh yeah, seriously? From 7th grade until after high school I was the leader singer of every band I ever listened to. Oh and I played air drums & air guitar...air bass....air piano...you get the picture ;)

With you 100%. I just played air (spastic playing) guitar to 'Crying In The Rain'. My wife just looks away now, she lost all hope years ago.

Yes, that's how it all started a long time ago!