HAVE YOU SEEN THESE BANDS LIVE

RichieZ

Would have LOVED to seen Riot!!

Did see Quiet Riot on the Metal Health tou opening for AC/DC (Flick Of The Switch). Fastway was the opener supporting their S/T.

Saw Great White supporting their S/T opening for Judas Priest, Defenders of The Faith tour if memory serves.

I saw Leatherwolf in a club in Providece R.I. for their s/t tour. It was a great show, right up front.

Quiet Riot w/ Poison in 2000 (I think).

Great White (2x)

Seen Great White twice - opening for Whitesnake in '88 and again opening for the Scorpions in early '91 (CRAZY WORLD tour). Thought they were great both times. I was only a casual GW fan before I saw them in '88 but I remember after that show I went out and bought a whole crap load of their albums/tapes. I was more impressed with them than I was with Whitesnake at the time.

Seen Riot back in 1999 at the March Metal Meltdown in Asbury Park

Great White opening for Ratt (Jizzy) and Poison PNC artcenter 1999

Quiet Riot opening for Iron Maiden's Piece Of Mind Tour 1983

Quiet Riot at WRATFEST 1998 along with Warrent/Slaughter and Firehouse

Quiet Riot at the Birch Hill with my friend's band opening Mojo Love Dog (The night I met Mrs Junky)1999

Riot was good, but I forgot who was singing at that time. Great White sucked.. Quiet Riot put on great shows all three times. I'm glad I got to see them when I did..

I've seen many many bands live (including the following) and would like your take:

RIOT

QUIET RIOT

FATES WARNING

ROUGH CUTT

LEATHERWOLF

GREAT WHITE

Would love to have seen Rough Cutt. What tours did you see Riot and Fates Warning?

Great White - On the 1999 Poison reunion tour with RATT & LA Guns. It in an ampitheater and they were good but it was still light outside so I always imagined them being even better in a small club back in the 80's or early 90's but they were still good.

Quiet Riot - On the Rock Never Stops Tour headlining over Warrant,Firehouse and Slaughter in 1998. They were very good live.

Saw them again in 1999 with Slaughter, Night Ranger and Ted Nugent. They were very good again.

Again in a club in 1999 with Slaughter and Warrant and they were great again. My friends and I sit in a area just to the side of the stage but in the upper level of this club and as they soundchecked just before they started we were chanting Frankie's name over and over to the point that I think we were making him mad. He even gave us the look and waived his hand like he was saying "chill out".

• My Little Pony

Haven't seen any.

Haven't seen many shows at all.

I could probably count the concerts I've seen on my fingers.

WOW... not often I see my name and honor in the same sentence. :beerbang:

As far as the bands listed:

RIOT - Never. I was actually at the beach the weekend they played Baltimore years ago... (late 80's).

QUIET RIOT - Many, many times. First time was the Metal Health Tour opening for Loverboy. Total about 20ish times.

FATES WARNING - Never. Just never was really able to get into them.

ROUGH CUTT - Nope. Don't even remember them playing anywhere near me.

LEATHERWOLF - Yes...a few times. First time was at Hammerjack in the winter of 1987. Last time at Rocklahoma in 2009.

GREAT WHITE - Too many times to count. First time on "The Once Bitten Tour". And they get worse each time I see them.

Riot only the once, again at the first Monsters Of Rock gig. 2nd band of the day after the mighty Touch, and they only played about 30 minutes, but were bloody good.

I've seen Quiet Riot twice. On the same tour as Wes and on their QRIII tour.

Great White, tons of times. Probably 8 or 9 times. Like Dave said, got worse each time. Sad really as they have an awesome set of tunes to pick from.

none recently, but

GREAT WHITE

QUIET RIOT

FATES WARNING

and I'm pretty sure I saw RIOT in the 80s, but can't recall for sure, have to check my stubs :)

I've seen many many bands live (including the following) and would like your take:

RIOT

QUIET RIOT

FATES WARNING

ROUGH CUTT

LEATHERWOLF

GREAT WHITE

Would love to have seen Rough Cutt. What tours did you see Riot and Fates Warning?

Riot (with Rhett Forrester) I saw at a club in 1983 in San Francisco (pretty sure it was The Stone) - awesome show supporting the 'Born In America' album. The only time I saw Fates Warning they opened for Dream Theater in 1994 for DT's Awake tour (The Warfield, SF). I saw Rough Cutt open for the late Ronnie James Dio's new band at the time DIO in Antioch California (The Concert Barn) in 1983 apparently the first ever Dio show. Both Rough Cutt and Dio rocked the house down.

Riot only the once, again at the first Monsters Of Rock gig. 2nd band of the day after the mighty Touch, and they only played about 30 minutes, but were bloody good.

Wow - I would have loved to have seen Touch and the early version of Riot with Guy Speranza. Correct me if I'm wrong but this was the show that was released as an album back in I think 1980? It also had April Wine, Scorpions and Saxon.

The two Riots

I saw Quiet Riot back in the day when Metal Health was a biggie...I even bought a stripey vest thing with Quiet Riot on it...just like Kevin DuBrows!!

Riot I saw support someone at Manchester Apollo with Guy Speranza (I think it might have been Sammy Hagar) and they were absolutely fantastic, the bass player broke a string and they had to wing it for a couple of minutes, but honestly brilliant! I never saw them with subsequent vocalists though.

Wow - I would have loved to have seen Touch and the early version of Riot with Guy Speranza. Correct me if I'm wrong but this was the show that was released as an album back in I think 1980? It also had April Wine, Scorpions and Saxon.

That's the one mate. I don't think Touch ever did any more UK shows, so I was dead lucky to see them over here. There was a vinyl album of the show with one track from each artist - I don't think it was ever released on CD though - would love to get it. The Touch track turned up on their 'Complete Works' album and the complete Saxon Donington show is avaliable on CD awell.