does this car look "dated" or does it stand the test of time?

66 mustang

Don't give a shit if it looks "dated" or not... THAT was my childhood dream car and none of the Lambos after it even compared. They're nice, but the Countach was the bomb

Another 'dated' car that would be at the top of my list is the Trans Am from Smoky and The Bandit... :tumbsup:

3 Movies and 3 different cars... A 77 TA, a 79 TA and an 81 TA

I'd take the 79 personally

Don't give a shit if it looks "dated" or not... THAT was my childhood dream car and none of the Lambos after it even compared. They're nice, but the Countach was the bomb

Yeah it was the bomb! I used to love that car as a kid, still have a couple of matchbox models of it from when I was a kid somewhere.

Another 'dated' car that would be at the top of my list is the Trans Am from Smoky and The Bandit... :tumbsup:

That is my dream car. I have wanted that car ever since I first watched the movie. Maybe one day it will be mine.

And Knight Rider :P Would love a Trans Am personally, but i think im about 30 years and 3000 miles off for that :(