The Official 2010-11 Vikings Bitch Thread

hsf

Will the saga continue?

Is THIS the end of the road for Brett Favre? (Or just the end of the road for THIS season?)

The title says "...will not play in 2010/11", not "retire". Does that mean he wants to come back for season #20. Or will it even get that far before he changes his mind?

Love it! Funny part is, he will probably end up playing this season. I really think he gets off on all this drama.

Love it! Funny part is, he will probably end up playing this season. I really think he gets off on all this drama.

I agree with Rick. He loves the game too much and had a great time last year. :D

Vikes are offering him 16-20 million this year to play....wow.

Btw, at the risk of possibly getting beaten with a wet noodle, is HH doing fantasy this year?

Am I the only one, besides Vikings fans that hopes Favre does play this year..?

Don't blame Favre for the "drama".. The Vikings could easily put an end to it if they so desired. There are only a handful of teams that wouldn't put up with this "drama". You don't get a quarterback like Favre on your team too often. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with what Favre is doing. Again... The Vikings could move onward if they thought it would be better for the team.

OK Kurt Warner... I've emailed the Cardinals. They said you can come out of retirement any time you want.

Am I the only one, besides Vikings fans that hopes Favre does play this year..?

NOPE, a Steeler fan here and I want to see Favre play this year. Why blame the man for this? as far as we know he didn't say anything to the media to get this stired up. the media got wind of "something" and went crazy over it. As far as I know Favre has said he would play if he is able to play. sometimes I think he just says too much instead of holding some stuff close to the vest. What if he kept saying I'm playing then all of a sudden found out he couldn't? sure things could have been handled a little different but I think you have to blame the media this year for the last couple of days.

Ahhh, all a ploy to sit out all the mini camps and possibly pre season games..he will be back

At this point in his career I don't think he needs a "ploy" to sit out mini camp and most of preseason. He isn't gonna see anything there he hasn't seen a million times before. He could just say that he wasn't gonna do mini camp and preseason... The Vikings don't care.

I think he really wasn't (isn't) sure about the 2010 season yet. Everything, in my opinion, points toward health as to why a final decision hasn't been made yet.

As a die hard football fan... I would love to see Favre play another year (maybe two). :popcorn:

Btw, at the risk of possibly getting beaten with a wet noodle, is HH doing fantasy this year?

Only if you play nice this year. :lol:

Oh God don't go there buddy...:) I played nice but there was some shady shiznit going on...but as Foreigner said, that was yesterday ;)

No blood, no foul :)

• 2 weeks later...

Only if you play nice this year. :lol:

Oh God don't go there buddy...:) I played nice but there was some shady shiznit going on...but as Foreigner said, that was yesterday ;)

No blood, no foul :)

So did someone or is someone starting a HH league?

I'd like to play in one league and I've been invited into some leagues but I'd rather play in a HH league if possible.

Ahhh, all a ploy to sit out all the mini camps and possibly pre season games..he will be back

At this point in his career I don't think he needs a "ploy" to sit out mini camp and most of preseason. He isn't gonna see anything there he hasn't seen a million times before. He could just say that he wasn't gonna do mini camp and preseason... The Vikings don't care.

I think he really wasn't (isn't) sure about the 2010 season yet. Everything, in my opinion, points toward health as to why a final decision hasn't been made yet.

As a die hard football fan... I would love to see Favre play another year (maybe two). :popcorn:

:agree: I'm a Packers fan myself, but I just like seeing Favre play no matter who he's playing for.

:agree: I'm a Packers fan myself, but I just like seeing Favre play no matter who he's playing for.

Pete? A Packers fan?! Why, I never knew. You just became my new bestest friend (whether you like it or not). :wub::lol:

• 1 month later...

who the fuck are these guys tonight!? :screwy:

Farve looks asstacular tonight.

What a fucked up season it is when the Vikings and Cowboys are at the bottom and the Chiefs and Buccaneers are at the top. :blink:

Asstacular is an understatement... They couldn't find their asses with both hands and a map