Anything nice for Christmas?

Faron

The girls have opened some presents and when I have my boys later, they will open a load more.

It`s all about the children but it`s nice if us grown ups get a treat or two, if only once a year!

I`ve had a nice fleece and a nice coat, hoping later to have a cd or two.

What have you lot had?

A lot of snow, ice, sleet, rain and wind in Wisconsin so far this week.

As for gifts....the Mrs. bought me an Ipod dock that is supposed to be the cat's ass for making your Ipod sound great through your home stereo. So far I can't make it sound any better than the $2 Y cable I was using before.

The Mrs. got me a new iPod that is 160GB. I am going to have a ball loading it with songs!! I had the 4GB before. :bananamac:

Some cash for a fair few more CD's, a JB HiFi gift card for another few CD's and the Bon Jovi Live At Madison Square Gardens DVD..{Good song list on this} :christmas:

I got a 8gb Ipod Nano(I have a 1gb), Madden 2010 for my PS2, Band of Brothers DVD set, some Denver Broncos clothing, a WWII Coffee table book and some other stuff.

Will you be taking back that Bronco's gear to get some Packers stuff? :christmas:

Kidding of course. However, I couldn't pick Denver over Philly in my weekly picks, Philly is playing very well.

Back on topic, the Mrs. gave me some clothes. They are a little city like maybe since they have collars and one is like a sweater or something...but they are nice. I am a jeans, t-shirt and flannel guy so maybe I can wear them for special get togethers. Gets more difficult to find a good flannel these days.

I got Anvil's THIS IS THIRTEEN CD from my brother, and my father in law got me the "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" DVD.

I got Anvil's THIS IS THIRTEEN CD from my brother, and my father in law got me the "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" DVD.

Oh GREAT movie Man...... :tumbsup:

I got a few CDS..

Steel Panther "Feel the Steel" Hardcore Superstar "Beg For It" Megadeth "Endgame" Warrior Soul "Destroy the Warmachine" Creed "Full Circle" OH and Slayer "World Painted Blood"

Couple DVDs.. Of note was Global Metal... Some wrestling DVDs.. Of course... "Jumper" "Burn After Reading" And My wife got Me Witches of Eastwick with Jack Nocholson.. From like 1983, never seenit before....

And PS3 games clothes etc.. And candy too....

All in all a pretty good Christmas all around..... :headbanger:

I got a nice box of Toffifee, which the goddamn dog broke into and wolfed down while we were up the street at the in-laws for dinner. :angry:

I got a nice coffee/espresso machine, the TITAN - "Steps" CD and few other smaller things.

I got a nice box of Toffifee, which the goddamn dog broke into and wolfed down while we were up the street at the in-laws for dinner. :angry:

Our dog did that last year, not Toffifee, but one of those Terry chocolate oranges... No the bastard did not die, whoever said chocolate kills dogs never met the billy goat we have.

Our dog did that last year, not Toffifee, but one of those Terry chocolate oranges... No the bastard did not die, whoever said chocolate kills dogs never met the billy goat we have.

You were at my in-laws' place last year? Small world. :christmas:

Oh I LOVE those chocolate orange things!! I woulda KILLED that dog.... :rofl2:

I got the Aerosmith version of guitar hero....with the Aerosmith logo guitar controller - so I was Joe Perry over Crimbo!

Also Simpsons Season 12 DVD so all good stuff......no socks this year haha!

Spent most of the time building and playing with Ben's stuff though.....he got the Star Wars Millenium Falcon, a Clone Wars Turbo Tank and a G.I. Joe Base (these 3 things are huge!!) plus a nerf gun....fantastic stuff!

But he also got a JLS and Micheal Jackson CD .... so it wasn't all good news hahahaha!

Underworld Trilogy Box Set

Alfred Hitchcock Box (Psycho, The Birds, Rear Window, Marnie etc etc) 14 DVD

Fawlty Towers Complete Box Set DVD

Frankie Boyle - Live DVD

Old Speckled Hen - Lots Of It :D