How many inches did you put on?

Leykis101

So I just finished my full cycle of the award winning number one maker of male enchancment pills, Extenze, and I have to say, I am extremely pleased, I have put on 14 1\2 inches, and thats around! im so pleased, I might go for another cycle, come on you guys, I bet nobody put on more inches then I did??? how pleased did you find yourselfs after your first cycle!! and be honest, no bullshit, or made up length results, youve gotta answer 100% honestly.

Dude are you talking about what i'm thinking about?What a trip man!

I dont know, what are you thinking about??? Im talking about the 14 1\2 inches I added in 2 weeks, and thats girth!! pretty amazing stuff, can't believe Its not more popular, or why they dont sell it through a pharmacy? instead on an infomercial at 2am??

BEFORE YOU GUYS GO GETTING ALL WEIRD ON ME, I WAS WATCHING TV, SHOW ENDED, EXTENZE INFOMERCIAL CAME ON, I DECIDED TO MAKE A JOKE ABOUT IT, SO BEFORE YOU GUYS THAT REALLY USE IT GET OFFENDED AND START UP ON ME, IT'S A JOKE?? COME ON 14 1\2 INCHES AROUND??? STOP AND THINK ABOUT THAT ONE FOR A SECOND!!

People lighten up it's just Cody's great sense of humour and it's damn funny too. :lol:

14 1/2 inches. :rofl2:

Whats so funny about 14 1/2 inches, completely normal isn't it?

I'm half way through and I have added a small garden hose to my length. Girth is about the same. :tumbsup: Go me. Extenze is the shit!!

People lighten up it's just Cody's great sense of humour and it's damn funny too. :lol:

14 1/2 inches. :rofl2:

Whats so funny about 14 1/2 inches, completely normal isn't it?

Well you know how I make mine 14 1/2"... I fold it in half.

Yeah, backed. When you guys talk about adding 14' 1/2" you are talking about adding that small measurement onto what's already there? Right? That'd give me an even 30'. "The Footlong", the ladiez like to call it.

Ha Ha Ha!! folded in half!!! that's fucking hilarious! I knew Extenze was a world wide revolution!

I always get many spam emails for products like this... along with my many fortunes left to me by dead wealthy old guys in Nigeria.

One of the growth product spam emails even claims it can make you grow 'over the internet.' How that works, I have no idea. :brutal_36:

• My Little Pony
Dammit, I think I lost an inch!

Check the can, maybe you got the Extenze for women...

Some would say it is women.

I too have tried Extenze and now I'm just as tall laying down as I am standing up!! :banana:

Im so small my girlfriend begs for the fingers back!!

Have any of you guys heard Joe Rogans standup comedy cd's? he's fucking hilarious, he talks about if there were really such thing as big dick pills, it wouldnt last long, the first guy would O.D. in his car in the parking lot of the pharmacy, he'd be laying there with his door open, pants around his ankles, and his dick would be coming out the sun roof! people would be laying dead all over the pharmacy and the parking lot! it would be as bad as announcing heroin was available at the pharmacy! he guys should check his stand up out, he's fucking irritating on Fear Factor, and to serious on UFC, but he's one of my favorite comics, because he is a deep thinker, thats how I am, so I relate to his comedy alot more then say, George (the white hater) Lopez!

Have any of you guys heard Joe Rogans standup comedy cd's? he's fucking hilarious, he talks about if there were really such thing as big dick pills, it wouldnt last long, the first guy would O.D. in his car in the parking lot of the pharmacy, he'd be laying there with his door open, pants around his ankles, and his dick would be coming out the sun roof!

:rofl2: