Random Pics of bar girls from the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally

Evil Rick

These are for Geoff and anyone else that appreciates fine looking scantily clad women giving you booze in exchange for $$$

Sturgis f%*king ROCKS!!!!

Sturgis09034.jpg

Sturgis09040.jpg

Sturgis09067.jpg

Sturgis09071.jpg

Sturgis09221.jpg

Sturgis09222.jpg

Sturgis09233.jpg

Sturgis09261.jpg

Sturgis09263.jpg

Sturgis09277.jpg

Sturgis09345.jpg

Rick, I so totally hate you right now...especially after seeing pix #3 and 4. (burns with jealousy)

That's the Broken Spoke Saloon. It's the 3 level bar (3rd floor is the "lingerie bar") at the campground we stayed at from Wednesday to Sunday. Good Times!

That's the Broken Spoke Saloon. It's the 3 level bar (3rd floor is the "lingerie bar") at the campground we stayed at from Wednesday to Sunday. Good Times!

I can attest to the sleazyness of the BS.

I can attest to the sleazyness of the BS.

You work there girl? ;)

Nice. If I come to your house can we go this week?

It's over. You missed it. Call me next August, I've already got my campsite reservations for next year! :lol:

How many nights did you visit that place? Or did you just bring a suitcase full of different t-shirts, one for every picture... :)

Looks like you all tore it up, looks like a lot of fun, however, the kind of fun that would lead me to "an awful lot of s'plainen to do!" :)

For lack of a better name "Sticker Tits" is the bomb!

How many nights did you visit that place? Or did you just bring a suitcase full of different t-shirts, one for every picture... :)

Looks like you all tore it up, looks like a lot of fun, however, the kind of fun that would lead me to "an awful lot of s'plainen to do!" :)

For lack of a better name "Sticker Tits" is the bomb!

Haha yup, my wife has seen all the pics. I told her about the bartenders so she was somewhat prepared. And that is the campground we stayed at so we were there every night. I did throw on the Nashville Pussy shirt after their show Thursday night though.

Looks like a great time!!! Sure wish I could have been there!

It was a little hard getting geared up for Sturgis so soon after Rock Fest, but I'm glad I went, it was a blast!

• 11 months later...

We are heading out to Sturgis tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some new pics to put up when I get back. Geoff, where the heck are ya'? I thought you would be here for sure this year!! :quagmire:

We are heading out to Sturgis tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some new pics to put up when I get back. Geoff, where the heck are ya'? I thought you would be here for sure this year!! :quagmire:

Lucky, lucky, lucky bastard :tumbsup:

Yeah.... Sturgis. What a great time that was.

I'm kind of glad there aren't any pictures from when I went to Sturgis... :whistle: