Proper Footie 2009/10.for some.

Wotty

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pleased that Man U beat Villa, might be the only trophy we will win this year.

Who gives a shit! Glory hunting motherfuckers :whistle::D

Who gives a shit! Glory hunting motherfuckers :whistle::D

:beerbang:

Didn't even know that until reading this. Had assumed they would win and not looked at the result. Besides, far too worried about Palace to think about the League Cup Final. Still gutted about the result now I know it though.

:(

2 home defeats on the bounce.

:doh:

VERY bad news mate! Now is not the time to start a bad run of games.

Agreed. Apparently some Aussies want to buy us and turn us into Oz FC UK!!! A breeding ground for young Aussie players!

:omg:

Then I shall be off to Stadium MK. ;)

So Warnock has F**ked off to QPR then James, thanx to the administrators. Not a complete surprise, as I had heard rumbles about this a couple of weeks ago from a couple of mates who are QPR fans. looks like we could be getting back Steve Coppell, which is a bit of good news in my book. I wait with baited breath. Really hope Sir Steve is on his way back to Selhurst.

Agreed. Apparently some Aussies want to buy us and turn us into Oz FC UK!!! A breeding ground for young Aussie players!

So Warnock has F**ked off to QPR then James, thanx to the administrators. Not a complete surprise, as I had heard rumbles about this a couple of weeks ago from a couple of mates who are QPR fans. looks like we could be getting back Steve Coppell, which is a bit of good news in my book. I wait with baited breath. Really hope Sir Steve is on his way back to Selhurst.

Sir Steve would be fantastic, but there are rumours at the moment about Gary Megson or Paul Hart coming in, which would be less pleasing. Apparently the administrator wanted Warnock to stay, but he wanted out. I think we're several kinds of f***ed!

Oh dear Crystal Palace......... :whistle:

Let me guess. You feel sorry for us, don't you? ;)

Three words......."Do I fuck" !!!!!

Sitting on the fence then?

;)

Sir Steve would be fantastic, but there are rumours at the moment about Gary Megson or Paul Hart coming in, which would be less pleasing. Apparently the administrator wanted Warnock to stay, but he wanted out. I think we're several kinds of f***ed!

I am obviously more positive than your good self on this subject, as I certainly haven't given up hope yet mate that's for sure, although Megson or Hart would not be great choices.

Cash flow is now ok to the end of the season apparantly, so we shall see what happens in the next few weeks or so. As I said, hopefully Coppell will be back.

I am obviously more positive than your good self on this subject, as I certainly haven't given up hope yet mate that's for sure, although Megson or Hart would not be great choices.

Cash flow is now ok to the end of the season apparantly, so we shall see what happens in the next few weeks or so. As I said, hopefully Coppell will be back.

You hope !!

You hope !!

As I said 'Hopefully'....Freak ;)

Paul Hart with The Doog and Pembo as assistant and 1st team coach apparently, press conference at 4.30. Very happy to have Dougie back if it's confirmed. Glad someone has been brought in quickly.

Paul Hart with The Doog and Pembo as assistant and 1st team coach apparently, press conference at 4.30. Very happy to have Dougie back if it's confirmed. Glad someone has been brought in quickly.

2 Of those 3 I am happy with. Really not sure about Paul Hart at all mate,so not good news for me. Good to have someone quickly, but I really hope this isn't a rushed 'put together' job, as that will make things alot worse.

:lol:

2 Of those 3 I am happy with. Really not sure about Paul Hart at all mate,so not good news for me. Good to have someone quickly, but I really hope this isn't a rushed 'put together' job, as that will make things alot worse.

We can only hope !!!! :lol::lol:

We can only hope !!!! :lol::lol:

I'm starting to go off Luton ... didn't they lose to someone rubbish at the weekend?

;)

Anyway, Hart has done well at times and less well at others, so I think he deserves a chance. I don't think we could have got anyone better - Coppell apparently didn't want to come, Southgate could be dodgy and probably thinks he's too big for Palace these days (I heard he didn't want the job either). Megson was also linked, but I much prefer Hart tbh.

Let's give it a crack. I'll be at the Bristol City game next week, let's hope they have at least one goal disallowed for "not crossing the line".

:tumbsup:

Good result yesterday, fingers crossed for Tuesday. Come on you Eagles!

palace.gif

Great result, unfortunately all the others around us won aswell.

Like the smiley btw palace.gif

I'm starting to go off Luton ... didn't they lose to someone rubbish at the weekend?

And how is that different to any other weekend :unsure: ..... :lol:;)

Good result yesterday, fingers crossed for Tuesday. Come on you Eagles!

palace.gif

Great result, unfortunately all the others around us won aswell.

Like the smiley btw palace.gif

Nicked off a Palace site. With two Palace fans on here (what are the chances?) I thought it was only fair.

Looking forward to tomorrow night, just hope me being there doesn't jinx it. We owe Bristol City!

Touché! :joust:

Touché! :joust:

Outrageous !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Lost at home to Leicester. With more results like the last month, we have well and truly had it. :doh: