Proper Footie 2009/10.for some.

Wotty

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crystal Palace FC went into administration today. Terrible news, the end could be nigh. I'm so depressed now!

:(

To Jez..... :rofl2::rofl2: .Now you're skint,docked 10 points,players likely to be sold,relegation rears its head,Div 1,then Div 2 is calling you.Our situation has started to come back and fuckin' bite you on the arse.I do hope you get out of it....... :rofl2::rofl2::fu:

Crystal Palace FC went into administration today. Terrible news, the end could be nigh. I'm so depressed now!

To Jez..... :rofl2::rofl2: .Now you're skint,docked 10 points,players likely to be sold,relegation rears its head,Div 1,then Div 2 is calling you.Our situation has started to come back and fuckin' bite you on the arse.I do hope you get out of it....... :rofl2::rofl2::fu:

:omg:

Chin up old son, not all over yet and not worth worrying too much, as I am sure a buyer will step in eventually. A real shame, as the play off's were looking good for this season. We shall see what the future brings ;)

:o:rolleyes:B):lol:

:o:rolleyes:B):lol:

:lol: He's very bitter you know Faron

Premiership vultures are circling, trying to pick off our decent players for very little money. I remember this happening at Luton and it is a disgrace. Clubs that are over 100 years old going out of business and bigger clubs with tens of millions more money can't at least pay the going rate for their players, which might keep them in business? Tossers!

Ah well, losing at home to Wolves in the FA Cup tomorrow night, live on ITV4. That will be fun.

:crying:

Premiership vultures are circling, trying to pick off our decent players for very little money. I remember this happening at Luton and it is a disgrace. Clubs that are over 100 years old going out of business and bigger clubs with tens of millions more money can't at least pay the going rate for their players, which might keep them in business? Tossers!

Ah well, losing at home to Wolves in the FA Cup tomorrow night, live on ITV4. That will be fun.

Oh yee of little faith! ;)

Have some of that :bananamac:

Oh yee of little faith! ;)

Have some of that :bananamac:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to be wrong about the Wolves game. What a performance, what a result! Get in!

:lol:

Yeah, that's the problem with selling your club to some oil billionaire, who has fuckall interest in football, but only in interest rates. :(

Yeah, that's the problem with selling your club to some oil billionaire, who has fuckall interest in football, but only in interest rates. :(

Yep, sad but true. Would love to see that guy pull his money out of Man City!

Yep, sad but true. Would love to see that guy pull his money out of Man City!

:rofl2:

Bring on the Villa! (Hopefully with quite a few injuries ... and maybe the players' coach breaking down on the way to Selhurst...)

• 2 weeks later...

Huge game tomorrow. I don't think we have a chance of winning, but at least it's money we desperately need. Just a word to the neutrals: Come on, support the Palace this time! We really need it!!!

:poke:

I am sooooooooooooooooo depressed. Amazing performance from Palace, so proud of the team and the fans, but 3 minutes away from the quarter final. What could have been!

I am sooooooooooooooooo depressed. Amazing performance from Palace, so proud of the team and the fans, but 3 minutes away from the quarter final. What could have been!

As much as it pains me :yikes: I have to agree......Palace WERE robbed by inept officials.......

As much as it pains me :yikes: I have to agree......Palace WERE robbed by inept officials.......

Played really well aswell. A replay is good for the £'s though at the moment, although I would have prefered the win obviously. I think we have had our chance though to be honest.

I think we have had our chance mate to be honest, as I can't see us winning at Villa. Fingers crossed.

I think we have had our chance mate to be honest, as I can't see us winning at Villa. Fingers crossed.

Agree 100% - the chance has gone now. That's what makes getting so close even more painful. Hope it's on the box again and the club gets a few more quid. Yesterday won us a lot of fans I reckon (just hope some of them are billionaires!)

2 home defeats on the bounce.

:doh:

VERY bad news mate! Now is not the time to start a bad run of games.

Agreed. Apparently some Aussies want to buy us and turn us into Oz FC UK!!! A breeding ground for young Aussie players!

2 home defeats on the bounce.

:doh:

VERY bad news mate! Now is not the time to start a bad run of games.

Agreed. Apparently some Aussies want to buy us and turn us into Oz FC UK!!! A breeding ground for young Aussie players!

Then I shall be off to Stadium MK. ;)