Best songs off a cds

Dave

What are the best songs off a cds that are not on any album from the Artist ????????

:bowdown: With A Little Help From My Friends - Thunder.....It's a gem :tumbsup:

Little Caesar - "God's Creation" is another one I like :tumbsup:

Steelhouse Lane - 'If love should go'

Jaded Heart - 'Under the skies of Africa'

Steel Panther - 'I want your tits'

:unsure: did I miss something.

Jap bonus track on 'Slaves...' great track

then it was released on an album? :unsure:

and worse still there is a SL track that I havent got. :crying:

Comes in at track 11 before 'Where Are You Now' and rounds the album off nicely.

...And Nick just got a copy today for £9 :D

Exactly.....which now brings us to a new thread..... Best bonus tracks off an album !!!

Actually another one that makes you laugh and is not bad is Edguy taking the piss out of the Japanese Record labels who continually tell artists and bands to do bonus tracks for them and that song is from their EP, King Of Fools and the track is titled, "Life And Times Of A Bonus Track"

Comes in at track 11 before 'Where Are You Now' and rounds the album off nicely.

I actually got it on one of those MTM compilations. I didn't know it was an actual bonus track on the disc. I believe it is actually a (very well re-done) cover of an old Streets song, is it? Possibly my favourite riff of all time, and my ringtone at the moment.

I actually got it on one of those MTM compilations. I didn't know it was an actual bonus track on the disc. I believe it is actually a (very well re-done) cover of an old Streets song, is it? Possibly my favourite riff of all time, and my ringtone at the moment.

Yes, it is the lead off track on the excellent Streets debut. 'The Nightmare Begins' is also a Streets cover off the also excellent 'Crimes In Mind' disc. Strangely enoough, these are my 2 fave tracks of the whole of 'Slaves..' disc, but the whole album is top class all the way.

Actually another one that makes you laugh and is not bad is Edguy taking the piss out of the Japanese Record labels who continually tell artists and bands to do bonus tracks for them and that song is from their EP, King Of Fools and the track is titled, "Life And Times Of A Bonus Track"

Shit, well remembered.

Edguy's 'Holy Water' and 'Savage United' off the EP are both totally awesome.

One of my fave single b-sides was Fingertips by Enuff Z Nuff, but it probably doesnt count anymore as I believe it was added to the reissue of Animals with human intelligence.

Another one that comes to mind is Poison - Whip comes down.

Like EZN, there were two other Poison b-sides I loved, but they turned up on albums later (Gotta face the hangman and Livin for the minute).

In fact, Hypnotised by Motley Crue was another particular fave that later turned up on an album.

There are quite a few Leppard and Jovi b-sides that I like as well, but cant remember which did and didnt end up on albums!

Yes, it is the lead off track on the excellent Streets debut. 'The Nightmare Begins' is also a Streets cover off the also excellent 'Crimes In Mind' disc. Strangely enoough, these are my 2 fave tracks of the whole of 'Slaves..' disc, but the whole album is top class all the way.

Hahhrggh yes I grabbed the SL album a day or so ago ... just waiting for it to drop thru the post....my original copy of that and Metallic Blue I lent out to someone...who then moved house and I've been meaning to rebuy them for ages.

Those MTM comps are quite good....the track Love Receiver by Sahara Snow is on one and it's a mystery to me why it was never added to the album.

Plus with Aerosmith there are plenty of b-sides that never made final albums ..... but the list is pretty long ...Angel's Eye was a great track .... I think it was a b-side (or maybe I only have it as a promo CDS I can't recall).

Again The Wildhearts have some awesome stuff as b-sides, but quite a few have been released on collections of theirs.

• 1 month later...