Best songs off a cds

Dave

Before making it to the greatest hits release, wasn't Great White's Wasted Rock Ranger on the cassette single for Once Bitten Twice Shy?

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember cruisin' around in my car with one of Great White's cassette singles and Wasted Rock Ranger being on there.

Before making it to the greatest hits release, wasn't Great White's Wasted Rock Ranger on the cassette single for Once Bitten Twice Shy?

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember cruisin' around in my car with one of Great White's cassette singles and Wasted Rock Ranger being on there.

Yup the Greatest Hits was the first full length release that was on.

"Sword and the Stone" - Bonfire(from the soudtrack of the movie Shocker)

Wasn't on any studio albums but I think it was added on the one of their best of comps later.

Good call. And whilst on the subject, how about - by far - the best song Dangerous Toys ever recorded - 'Demon Bell'.

Wasn't on any studio albums but I think it was added on the one of their best of comps later.

Good call. And whilst on the subject, how about - by far - the best song Dangerous Toys ever recorded - 'Demon Bell'.

Good call on "Demon Bell" which is a great tune, not sure if it's their best song but a great tune either way. :headbanger:

DT has too many good songs for me to pick a "best song"!

And don't forget to mention 'Timeless Love' by Saraya from that soundtrack!

I do like a few of their songs off the first 2 discs, and especially 'Promise the moon' off 'Pissed', but imo 'Demon Bell' does easily crucify them all. :)

I do like a few of their songs off the first 2 discs, and especially 'Promise the moon' off 'Pissed', but imo 'Demon Bell' does easily crucify them all. :)

Huge DT fan I am probably one of the few that even though I didn't welcome the change that came with R-Tist 4-Merly Known...I still found a few songs on that CD I liked. But hell yeah, Demon Bell is a good one!

• 3 weeks later...
Journey - Only The Young

Only The Young is on the Journey - Greatest Hits CD. If you like that song check out Scandal - Warrior, their version of OTY is on that CD.

I'm surprised Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (Live) is not on any Bruce Springsteen full CD. It is on a CD, the My Hometown/SCICTT single CD, but it's not on a full CD of his.