My theory on Michael Jackson.....

glam_junkie

From what I understand the recent London shows were planned by Jacko to help dig himself out of a financial hole.

Since his death all these so called fans have been buying up his albums in the millions to the point where demand has completely outstripped supply. The dollars are rolling in!

Now , if these 'so called fans' had purchased their hero's albums a year ago Jacko would not be in the financial position he was and these mammoth sales would have seen him earning a few $$$'s again.

He therefore would not have had to commit to all those London shows.

He therefore would not have been stressed to the point of requiring medication, due to the worry of the 50 shows booked.

He therefore would not have died.

in summary, all the Jacko fans that refused to buy his albums before his death..... killed him!

Haha. Nice theory, Lindsay. From what I've seen and heard, though, even if he'd had that cash he'd probably have blown it anyway.

From what I understand the recent London shows were planned by Jacko to help dig himself out of a financial hole.

Since his death all these so called fans have been buying up his albums in the millions to the point where demand has completely outstripped supply. The dollars are rolling in!

Now , if these 'so called fans' had purchased their hero's albums a year ago Jacko would not be in the financial position he was and these mammoth sales would have seen him earning a few $$$'s again.

He therefore would not have been stressed to the point of requiring medication, due to the worry of the 50 shows booked.

in summary, all the Jacko fans that refused to buy his albums before his death..... killed him!

I think a lot of the people buying his albums now are quite young and never claimed to be fans. Since MJ's death, they are becoming curious and wanting to hear more from him.

I think a lot of the people buying his albums now are quite young and never claimed to be fans. Since MJ's death, they are becoming curious and wanting to hear more from him.

From what I heard from a friend who works in a music store.... it's all middleaged ladies rushing out to buy the cds and dvds cos they think they won't be avaialbe for very long. Just like Elvis cds stopped production once he died....

The theory over here is that he O.D'd himself as the rehearsals were going so badly and he was so nervous about the shows. It's also widely agreed that he thought he was only doing 10 shows and didn't realise how many there actually were.

P.s. What are Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson & David Carradine expecting for Christmas this year?..... Patrick Swayze.

From what I heard from a friend who works in a music store.... it's all middleaged ladies rushing out to buy the cds and dvds cos they think they won't be avaialbe for very long. Just like Elvis cds stopped production once he died....

wow, they had CD's back when Elvis died?

you all know MJ isn't dead. he is now with Elvis and Elvis is giving him a talking to about marrying his daughter. He faked his death to drive albums sales

wow, they had CD's back when Elvis died?

you all know MJ isn't dead. he is now with Elvis and Elvis is giving him a talking to about marrying his daughter. He faked his death to drive albums sales

But of course....

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/

I knew something like this site was going to appear sooner or later <_<

As for me... I am working hard at maintaining my complete and total disinterest in anything even remotely connected to Michael Jackson ... y'know, just like when he was alive. So for me, nothin's really changed.

>> The theory over here is that he O.D'd himself as the rehearsals were going so badly and he was so nervous about the shows. It's also widely agreed that he thought he was only doing 10 shows and didn't realise how many there actually were. <<

Wouldn't consider myself a "fanboy" (although the guy WAS hugely talented) but both of these are wrong. There's footage of him from the rehearsals the night before that apparently show him in "fine form" and "kicking ass." As for the number of shows, he definitely knew it was 50 and not 10. During the show (2 hours, I think) he was only scheduled to be onstage for about 45 - 50 mins, though. Someone had sent out the show's schedule of events and it was more or less a "through the years" type of event / tribute to himself.

I knew something like this site was going to appear sooner or later <_<

As for me... I am working hard at maintaining my complete and total disinterest in anything even remotely connected to Michael Jackson ... y'know, just like when he was alive. So for me, nothin's really changed.

Keith you say this as you're wearing your Concert T-shirt from the "Off the Wall" tour. :lol:

Keith you say this as you're wearing your Concert T-shirt from the "Off the Wall" tour. :lol:

Hell no, I unloaded that shirt to some sucker on eBay as soon as MJ kicked the bucket. I'm rich! :banana:

>> The theory over here is that he O.D'd himself as the rehearsals were going so badly and he was so nervous about the shows. It's also widely agreed that he thought he was only doing 10 shows and didn't realise how many there actually were. <<

Wouldn't consider myself a "fanboy" (although the guy WAS hugely talented) but both of these are wrong. There's footage of him from the rehearsals the night before that apparently show him in "fine form" and "kicking ass." As for the number of shows, he definitely knew it was 50 and not 10. During the show (2 hours, I think) he was only scheduled to be onstage for about 45 - 50 mins, though. Someone had sent out the show's schedule of events and it was more or less a "through the years" type of event / tribute to himself.

Well that's not what's being reported over here. Apparently all of the bookings were made without his knowledge, which is why he was so late in rehearsing for the gigs. When he found out he suddenly became very anxious. Frankly anyone who has children (even though they're clearly not his) and takes such a cocktail of prescription drugs is just irresponsible - and has probably ruined their chances of any form of normal upbringing.

• 2 weeks later...

>> Well that's not what's being reported over here. Apparently all of the bookings were made without his knowledge, which is why he was so late in rehearsing for the gigs. When he found out he suddenly became very anxious. Frankly anyone who has children (even though they're clearly not his) and takes such a cocktail of prescription drugs is just irresponsible - and has probably ruined their chances of any form of normal upbringing. <<

Haven't been able to find the documents I read online (were probably pulled) but apparently Rolling Stone will have a story in their next issue about Michael actually making he call on doing 50 shows himself because he wanted to break Prince's record of 21 consecutive shows.