Charmed

Leykis101

Hey Wes -- on today's "Charmed" rerun, Charisma Carpenter was the guest star - she played a genie or spirit or some damn thing. She was wearing next to nothin and she looked freakin hot! I was like "Woot! It's the Great TV Babe Convergence!!"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Wes -- on today's "Charmed" rerun, Charisma Carpenter was the guest star - she played a genie or spirit or some damn thing. She was wearing next to nothin and she looked freakin hot! I was like "Woot! It's the Great TV Babe Convergence!!"

That's almost like the thesis that guy on the movie PCU was waiting for with the two actors being on a movie at the same time.

• 2 months later...

Just picked up the first season of "Charmed" on DVD for my wife's birthday! :tumbsup:

Just picked up the first season of "Charmed" on DVD for my wife's birthday! :tumbsup:

you sure its for your wife's birthday? I smell pork. ;)

:thppt:

I'll have you know that Wifey happens to be a big fan of the show and still watches the reruns on TNT whenever she can.

you sure its for your wife's birthday? I smell pork. ;)

:thppt:

I'll have you know that Wifey happens to be a big fan of the show and still watches the reruns on TNT whenever she can.

'

I love getting a raise out of you Keef...I really do. it made me laugh for the first time today. :) thanks :D I am sure you will get husband of the year for your thoughtful gift. :)

The other girls don't do a lot for me, but Holly Marie Combs would be in my all time top ten.

hmc.jpg

:quagmire: :quagmire: :quagmire: :quagmire: :quagmire: :quagmire:

The other girls don't do a lot for me, but Holly Marie Combs would be in my all time top ten.

hmc.jpg

Giggity-Giggity-Giggity indeed! :banana:

When the show first started she was the "plain" sister but by the end of the series' run, DAMN she was lookin' fiiiiiine!

Oh man I should have looked at this thread sooner. My wife is a huge fan of this show and she has all the episodes on DVD. Granted the acting was not very good but the outfits they wore are nice eye candy especially the villians.

My link

Quality thread. Pictures of Charisma 'I like Penis In Me' Carpenter are awesome, and my spiel on 'Grey's Anatomy' is my finest contribution to this forum to date.

Quality thread. Pictures of Charisma 'I like Penis In Me' Carpenter are awesome, and my spiel on 'Grey's Anatomy' is my finest contribution to this forum to date.

Is she a bit of a nympho then? I would like to think so.

Agree that Grey's Anatomy is completely unwatchable ('cause we really needed another hospital drama) but the main actress in it is quite sexy, albeit a tad too stick insect-like.

:quagmire:

back on topic - the blonde chick that played on the last season that was in 8 Simple Rules I've got a soft spot too.

:agree: Her name is Kaley Cuoco & she plays on the show "THE BIG BANG THEORY" & she is also on the cover of this month's 'MAXIM' magazine w/ some really hot pics! I also have her lying naked in my bed waiting for me so if you'll excuse me... ;)

but the main actress in it is quite sexy, albeit a tad too stick insect-like.

To preserve our online friendship I will pretend I didn't see that and hope you find the time to edit and delete that comment. ;)

Oh yeah, Kaley Cuoco is excellent quality deliciousness.

To preserve our online friendship I will pretend I didn't see that and hope you find the time to edit and delete that comment. ;)

So you'd really say no?

ellen-pompeo-20070726-289529.jpg

So you'd really say no?

ellen-pompeo-20070726-289529.jpg

Honestly mate, and this is coming from me of all people, but yes. I would turn her away and spit on her before elbowing her in the face. I would prefer to have sex with this person:

NRL+Rd+18+Titans+v+Eels+IR-q2NmBO8Bl.jpg

Sure he's a dude, but he's got a bigger chest than that mole and a much prettier face. Plus he plays footy like a f*cking madman. :wub:

Honestly mate, I am repulsed by that female. One thrust and you'd snap every bone in her meek peice of shit body too. A decomposed corpse has more meat on it. Hideous woman.

Slant eyed mole. Is that seriously meant to be an alluring look? I'd break her nose if she looked at me like that.

three fucking pages worth of these whores. this is the thread that will not die ! :baneed:

Why must you wound me so, Widda? Every time you refer to Shannen Doherty as a whore, another piece of my soul dies. :crying:

Honestly mate, and this is coming from me of all people, but yes. I would turn her away and spit on her before elbowing her in the face. I would prefer to have sex with this person:

NRL+Rd+18+Titans+v+Eels+IR-q2NmBO8Bl.jpg

Sure he's a dude, but he's got a bigger chest than that mole and a much prettier face. Plus he plays footy like a f*cking madman. :wub:

Honestly mate, I am repulsed by that female. One thrust and you'd snap every bone in her meek peice of shit body too. A decomposed corpse has more meat on it. Hideous woman.

:lol: Quality response!

Agreed about her figure, but I think her face is alright ... I thought she was sexy in Old School.

Not a patch on Holly Marie Combs though - hubba hubba. :quagmire:

The classic Charisma Carpenter AKA Kendall Cassablancas Pool Scene from Veronica Mars.

What the f...! How did I miss this sexy creature?! Seriously, this is the first time I take notice of her.

Hubba-hubba-hubba :wub:

:pics:

• 10 months later...

"Charmed" star Alyssa Milano is With Child:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20035298-10391698.html

NOOOOOO! It's gonna ruin her shape!! :yikes:

alyssa-milano006.jpg

:crying: