Top Posters In This Topic

"Charmed" star Alyssa Milano is With Child:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20035298-10391698.html

NOOOOOO! It's gonna ruin her shape!! :yikes:

alyssa-milano006.jpg

:crying:

Don't worry, she's gonna be a MILF for sure. :tumbsup:

Backed. Plus it'll increase her nork size. norks.png

On a related to this thread note, 'Grey's Anatomy' has started up with a new season here in Australia again, and my wife is watching.

I really plan my evening as best I can so that I am occupied at this hour, but it still happens that I often witness parts of this f*cking disgrace. I cannot put into words how sincerely I hate this show and everyone in it, and everyone who writes for it. I have never seen more hateable characters and dialogue ever. "NO! You don't get to do this. You don't get to quit on me!" I want to kill them all, actors and script writers included. No one escapes. This show makes me furious.

On a related to this thread note, 'Grey's Anatomy' has started up with a new season here in Australia again, and my wife is watching.

I really plan my evening as best I can so that I am occupied at this hour, but it still happens that I often witness parts of this f*cking disgrace. I cannot put into words how sincerely I hate this show and everyone in it, and everyone who writes for it. I have never seen more hateable characters and dialogue ever. "NO! You don't get to do this. You don't get to quit on me!" I want to kill them all, actors and script writers included. No one escapes. This show makes me furious.

Hm, I don't like that show either but it has its moments...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaG4wj-a7rM

I am so disgusted and ashamed at all of you, the mere fact I forgot I even started this thread only to see it and think "oh i hate charmed" then to see you all had discussed 3 full pages worth of this nauseating drip has me in a total state of shock, I don't even know what more to say!!

I repeat... BEST... jiggle show...EVER.

shannen-doherty-20060207-107008.jpg

:wub:

Shannon Doherty VAVOOM!!!

I hear she's a total uber-beeyotch in real life, but I don't care. I think I could tame her. :lol:

Hm, I don't like that show either but it has its moments...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaG4wj-a7rM

Oh wowser. The things you'd do with that...

Anyway, yeah, watching that with the sound off was a real treat. She has got an amazing bod. norks2.png

Would I be out of line if I said that Holly Marie Combs is far sexier than any other woman discussed in this thread? Looks like I said it anyway. Good job it's true. :D:quagmire: