Giant reforming?

I've heard pretty strong rumors about Giant reforming for some shows, but without the now legendary Dann Huff at the helm. Has anyone else heard this or any more about it? I'm usually pretty open minded about bands carrying on with new singers, but this one feels a little weird.

I've heard pretty strong rumors about Giant reforming for some shows, but without the now legendary Dann Huff at the helm. Has anyone else heard this or any more about it? I'm usually pretty open minded about bands carrying on with new singers, but this one feels a little weird.

Without Dann it isnt Giant.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Backed ! :(

WOW I SAID SOMETHING GOOD!

Don't let it go to your head, it's most likely a one time thing. ;)

Probably the first time. :whistle:

So who is left in this band anyway - Pasqua had left before GIANT III came out so it was only Huff/Huff/Brignardello. Given that Dan Huff and Pasqua formed the band then assume the rights rest with these two, so if neither are involved I wonder if the name can be used.... Also wonder how this band would sound using todays recording budgets rather than the multi $m's in the late 80's...

All seems like a long-shot to me....

Dann WAS Giant... If no Dann, then leave the band name alone

Haha... what a joke. That's like saying something like Kane Roberts is doing a show, but Kane Roberts won't actually be in the band. Seriously, if they honestly call this Giant it'll be a complete farce.

What's the point? why won't Dann just get onboard? they would be better off running Vocal Trax of Dann singing over the live band then trying to humiliate some poor sap who could never fill some of the most unique! talented! naturally gifted shoes to ever lay a track down in history, that's what I think

What's the point? why won't Dann just get onboard? they would be better off running Vocal Trax of Dann singing over the live band then trying to humiliate some poor sap who could never fill some of the most unique! talented! naturally gifted shoes to ever lay a track down in history, that's what I think

Dan's making top shelf $ as a producer & session musician in Nashville & probably on a full schedule for the next few years at the very least.