Just In Case You Didn't Know

eyesis

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our idiot President is going to be on t.v. tonight telling us how bad the economy is....just in case you didn't hear......... :hammer:

I'll be watching Leverage on TNT and will ignore the whole thing and get the cliff notes on line tomorrow.

The economy is bad? I had no idea. :blink:

Shhhh, I'm trying to count my money, now I have to start all over... <_<

$1,000,000... $1,000,001... $1,000,0002... ;)

As far as being worse than Bush, I certainly hope not, but it's a bit early to tell yet IMHO...

Shhhh, I'm trying to count my money, now I have to start all over... <_<

$1,000,000... $1,000,001... $1,000,0002... ;)

As far as being worse than Bush, I certainly hope not, but it's a bit early to tell yet IMHO...

Yeah I lost count on my stack of money also....

0.43¢...0.44¢...oops, gotta pay for another illegal immigrant...0.01¢...0.02¢...

Do you guys seriously think he's worse than Bush?? :unsure:

my thoughts exactly....you could do alot worse according to history....Bush Sr and Jr, Nixon, Reagan, Taft and the worst of all IMO, Calvin Coolidge

maybe its cause i grew up in england, but i dont understand why he seems so unpopular on here....i was vouching for him....

he's the everyday man like us...he's a pot smoking comic book nerd, no false images in that aspect

my thoughts exactly....you could do alot worse according to history....Bush Sr and Jr, Nixon, Reagan, Taft and the worst of all IMO, Calvin Coolidge

maybe its cause i grew up in england, but i dont understand why he seems so unpopular on here....i was vouching for him....

he's the everyday man like us...he's a pot smoking comic book nerd, no false images in that aspect

As I have said elsewhere, if there is ever a president/prime minister that people don't complain about, I will officially hang my balls on the doorknob for you all to beat with whatever object you like. I think there's more merit in describing the texture of a polar bear's fur, to be honest. ;)

Did you really just include Ronald Reagan in that list of worst presidents?? :yikes:

Did you really just include Ronald Reagan in that list of worst presidents?? :yikes:

I guess he forgot you guys just love a cowboy....

You know what really burns my balls about this whole thing is that my business is down 60% in the last year and every time I turn on the fucking news I have to see Curious George telling me how bad the economy is and that we NEED to spend more money to to get ourselves out AND we NEED to help out the stupid fucks that bought more house than they can afford while the other idiots(including myself) struggle to make a house payment and pay other bills and try not to go into foreclosure...all this while we watch our property values fall.All I know is my wife and I are trying to figure out what to do with her extra $11.00 a week she will be getting.I told her we should buy some KY because being self employed and in the housing industry I will be getting fucked in the ass and I don't think I can take it dry more than once!!!!

As I have said elsewhere, if there is ever a president/prime minister that people don't complain about, I will officially hang my balls on the doorknob for you all to beat with whatever object you like. I think there's more merit in describing the texture of a polar bear's fur, to be honest. ;)

Maybe it's best (for everybody) that your balls hang where they've hanging...and we continue to blame politicians.

:lol: Reagan was born in Illinois and moved out to California to become an actor who later got into politics. I guess I forget at what part in that time period he was out roping steers?

:lol: Reagan was born in Illinois and moved out to California to become an actor who later got into politics. I guess I forget at what part in that time period he was out roping steers?

Those California cows are happy I've heard.

I guess you need to look up the term irony :whistle:

yeah i think Reagan was one of the worse presidents....but he's towards the bottom of the list

incase you hadnt guessed, i side with the democrats...

but you can never top bush for idiocy or coolidge for uselessness....

and i'll just throw this sentence out there to stir the pot a little;

i liked Clinton :whistle:

SR86 -- you weren't even born when Reagan was in office and you were still fillin' yer diapers while Clinton was in there.

Just sayin'. :whistle:

SR86 -- you weren't even born when Reagan was in office and you were still fillin' yer diapers while Clinton was in there.

Just sayin'. :whistle:

:lol:

The late, great George Carlin said it best regarding politicians on election day - "garbage out, and garbage in". I do not trust anyone, who possesses a great desire to lead because I've seen so many assholes over the years acquire power, and then use it to line their own pockets as well as those of their cronies at the expense of those they're supposed to be helping. I'm of the opinion that anyone, who thinks any politician is in it to actually benefit the public, is seriously delusional. I don't give a good goddamn what political party a politician is associated with; I simply don't trust them as far as I can throw them. The idea that personal wealth determines who can or can't be considered a candidate for leadership is also a ludicrous concept. Crooks everywhere have vast wealth - let's allow them to lead. Oh, wait - they already do.

true that....but i wasnt born when hair metal was popular either was i? yet i stil know alot about those bands when they were in their prime....i read alot and im reading all about US politics atm....wether i was around at the time or not doesnt make much difference because i can always read the history books...

you guys know that Lincoln was a good president, but you werent around when he was in office...

personally i think that reagan was more of a stooge than a leader, but thats just my opinion..

It's about time we had a change in the UK and get rid of that fat useless idiot of a PM

backed, im not a fan of the new PM personally....i think Blair did more for the country....his cabinet made it possible for us to live back in the early 90s when there was an economic dry spell...

but all Brown appears to have done is reclassified a bunch of drugs to the point of stupidity...a potentially dangerous move when you look into it