Crunch(Adriangale)?

Socratic Methodist

I came across something called Crunch - 'Starting Over EP'....

3 songs:

Starting Over

The Good Stuff

Miss Me

I'm no expert, I'll leave that for you guys/gals.....what exactly did I find? :unsure:

Wow, nice find. This seemed to slip by everyone here! :lol: Well, the two other people and me that replied in this thread anyway. I can't wait to hear this!!!

Anyone know where I can pick up an original copy of this? I have the MP3s, but I'd like the CD....also, any news on anything else coming out by them?

the band only pressed up 100 cdrs of this for their firefest gig a few years back... i bought like 5 for my friends & had em autographed, i recall hearing that the band didn't even up with a cdr for themselves as i bought the last copies, i think i pissed one of em off pretty bad with my buying.. :( they all tought i'd sell em on ebay which wasn't the case :(

the music is incredible!!

i really do hope we get an new album from these guys this year, heck it's freakin overdue imho..

The song samples here sound incredible...where can I get this from...guessing it's impossible to get if only 100 CDR's were pressed? Hopefully I can download it from somewhere instead.... I have to own these songs. If anyone comes across a link to download this please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Speaking of Adriangale, is the band Snakeryder a spin off of Adriangale? Been hearing alot of talk from AJ Fedz/Snakeryder about Vic Rivera and Adriangale....just curious.

If I can remember this right half the guys in Snakeryder was in the original version of AdrianGale. I think the split was not a very nice one either.

Speaking of Adriangale, is the band Snakeryder a spin off of Adriangale? Been hearing alot of talk from AJ Fedz/Snakeryder about Vic Rivera and Adriangale....just curious.

If I can remember this right half the guys in Snakeryder was in the original version of AdrianGale. I think the split was not a very nice one either.

Correct...the original version of Adriangale, pre-"Feel The Fire", had 2 members that went on to Snakeryder...

• 1 year later...

iF ANYONE WANTS TO CHECK OUT 3 TRACKS VIC RIVERA handed out at Firefest thats going to be on the debut Crunch CD then yu can download them here http: // rcpt. yousendit. com / 981991525 / 0db005eea30b9b8b020024c37113c473

The site will stay active for another 14 days.

Something isn't right with this link, Andre. Can you check, please ?

Thanks anyway ... !

iF ANYONE WANTS TO CHECK OUT 3 TRACKS VIC RIVERA handed out at Firefest thats going to be on the debut Crunch CD then yu can download them here http: // rcpt. yousendit. com / 981991525 / 0db005eea30b9b8b020024c37113c473

Thanks anyway ... !

You have to remove the spaces from the link; try now:

http://rcpt.yousendi...20024c37113c473

beerbang.gif

Thanks anyway ... !

Hope you got the Crunch stuff Bernd :)

• My Little Pony

New CRUNCH songs are fantastic!!! Congrats to Vic & the boys! Now I am chomping at the bit for the full album!!

You ain't never lie. Those three tracks sounded much harder than AdrianGale.