It's currently 44.3'C (112'F)...

glam_junkie

Don't you just love a heat wave!

The next 4 days are aslo forecast to be atleast 40'C (105'F).

And we're meant to get it here too in the next day or two. Just in time for the weekend. :tumbsup: Surf's up, dudes.

How hardcore are the nights, though? Are you getting it down there where it is still literally 30'C at midnight? I picked my wife up from a place on Friday night at 1:00am (Saturday morning, technically) and the temperature was still 30'C!!!

And we're meant to get it here too in the next day or two. Just in time for the weekend. :tumbsup: Surf's up, dudes.

How hardcore are the nights, though? Are you getting it down there where it is still literally 30'C at midnight? I picked my wife up from a place on Friday night at 1:00am (Saturday morning, technically) and the temperature was still 30'C!!!

I think last night it dropped down to about 28'C. And the house doesn't even have a/c apart from 1 room. Give the house 2-3 days to warm up and it'll be horrible.

Last year was killer when we had 15 days straight over 35'C. Now they are saying that we might rival that.

Thats because you got her out of my bed...

HI5!

Thats because you got her out of my bed...

HI5!

Yeah, she mentioned that. Apparently you got undressed and then you both spent the rest of the night trying to find your penis?

Its a heatwave here too. 16 degrees

If that was London everyone would have their shirts off and be lying in the park.

I found that really weird when I was over there...

"Oh my god..... SUN! Let's get our shirts off and lay in the grass!"

I didn't know you'd been kidnapped before?

two more days of over 40 f**ckin' degrees and working in it,i'm gonna need me a shit load of cold piss to get through this.no relief until Sunday,30 degrees is relief,what a joke the heat build up by then is gonna kill.

getting to a low tonight of 28 degrees :doh:

Well send some of that heat this-a-way! It's currently -1° F! The good thing though is we are supposed to get a heatwave starting today with a high of 28° F and all the way to 38° F on Saturday!!!

14 degrees (fahrenheit) at the moment with a high of 21 predicted.

I hate this shit.

When I win the lottery I'm moving to southern California, Arizona, or some other place where they've never heard of fucking winter.

*HARUMPH*

Snow and sleet here too. Is it spring yet?

Well send some of that heat this-a-way! It's currently -1° F! The good thing though is we are supposed to get a heatwave starting today with a high of 28° F and all the way to 38° F on Saturday!!!

i think we are suppose to break 35 today

i think we are suppose to break 35 today

I might have to fire up the grill!!! :beerbang:

12F here at the moment. I am with Dan. When I win the lottery I am moving somewhere warm too. In my case it will be Barbados though.

When you do that can I share your bed every night? As opposed to how it is now, just on weekends.

Another mild day in Sydney today. Only meant to reach up to about 36'C. I did hear we were meant to get this heat wave up here too, though. I saw last night at the Aussie Open down in Melbourne it was still 42'C at 7pm! HAHA! Nadal looked like he'd been swimming about 2 points into his match.