I'm back, like a bad penny.

Jimbo

Hi, Heavy Harmonizers!

My name is Jim, and although I've been a member of this site for a long time, I haven't been on the boards in years. Some serious family health issues made me re-evaluate my priorities, and I realized that I was spending too much time with my cyber-friends and not enough with my wife and kids. But now that my wife is doing better, and I'm more mature (snicker) and less likely to be a candidate for an HH intervention, I figured it was safe to wade back into the melodic-metal pool with you all again. (But not for half an hour or so...I just had a sandwich.)

Anyway, I don't expect anyone to actually remember me, so here's what I wrote many years ago...

Gosh. Where to start?

Well, first--my name is Jimbo with one "o".

My hobbies include running stuff over with my car and taxidermy.

I enjoy beach-lit walks on the moon.

And if I could meet anyone alive or dead I would prefer to be alive.

And you?

See you around!

Welcome back fellow Ohio bro!

(A few of us old folks can't forget you................ no matter how hard we try. Ba-dum-bum rimshot.gif lol Didn't know things were bad, but glad you're on the upside of the situation. Continued good fortune.)

I'm sorry, Jay...did you say something? I was busy looking at your avatar.

I'm old. I forget at this point. I might've been saying some.................. oh shit, look at my avatar!

I'm old. I forget at this point. I might've been saying some.................. oh shit, look at my avatar!

Wow man, probably my fave yet. Is this the only one you've had since the girls walking up the stairs? Or did you change to one after that too? I hope I haven't missed any. Who is the girl is this avatar do you know?

Wow man, probably my fave yet. Is this the only one you've had since the girls walking up the stairs? Or did you change to one after that too? I hope I haven't missed any. Who is the girl is this avatar do you know?

I don't remember exactly, but I think that's it. (I'm old, don't forget..... like I tend to do.)

No, I don't know her nam....... DAMN, look at my avatar!

I don't remember exactly, but I think that's it. (I'm old, don't forget..... like I tend to do.)

No, I don't know her nam....... DAMN, look at my avatar!

Yeah, I'm looking alright. I want to be her hands.

Great to see ya' back Jimbo......just like the Rory Gallagher classic and the best song I have heard for a hell of a long time "Bad Penny" :drink:

I don't think we've met on this board yet, but welcome back anyway ! :drink: And I hope you and your family are on the sunny side of life again.

Hi, Heavy Harmonizers!

My name is Jim, and although I've been a member of this site for a long time, I haven't been on the boards in years. Some serious family health issues made me re-evaluate my priorities, and I realized that I was spending too much time with my cyber-friends and not enough with my wife and kids. But now that my wife is doing better, and I'm more mature (snicker) and less likely to be a candidate for an HH intervention, I figured it was safe to wade back into the melodic-metal pool with you all again. (But not for half an hour or so...I just had a sandwich.)

Anyway, I don't expect anyone to actually remember me, so here's what I wrote many years ago...

Gosh. Where to start?

Well, first--my name is Jimbo with one "o".

My hobbies include running stuff over with my car and taxidermy.

I enjoy beach-lit walks on the moon.

And if I could meet anyone alive or dead I would prefer to be alive.

And you?

See you around!

Jimbo!

Of course I remember you and your intense maturity, much like my own... ;)

Welcome back man, good to see you back! And very glad to see the health issues are improving. :drink:

Thank you all for your well wishes! It's really great to be back. I'm really...I just...(I'm sorry, I feel a little... a little emotional)...Oh, shucks...GROUP HUG!!

Hey! What the? Back off you guys! I said "Group" not "Grope". (Geez, this place really hasn't changed very much, has it?) :blink:

Thank you all for your well wishes! It's really great to be back. I'm really...I just...(I'm sorry, I feel a little... a little emotional)...Oh, shucks...GROUP HUG!!

Hey! What the? Back off you guys! I said "Group" not "Grope". (Geez, this place really hasn't changed very much, has it?) :blink:

Geoff hasn't!! :whistle:

we have not me either. everything they say about me is a dirty lie. :) Nice to meetcha.

Did you write that at 2:40 "Cetral" Time... :whistle:

Just kidding. Nice to meetchoo too! :)

we have not me either. everything they say about me is a dirty lie. :) Nice to meetcha.

Did you write that at 2:40 "Cetral" Time... :whistle:

Just kidding. Nice to meetchoo too! :)

Guilty as charged. hope to see you around :)

• My Little Pony

Welcome home, Jimbo.

At last I meet the man behind the many threads I reply to.

I can't say if nothing's changed around here, 'cause I've only been here a few months, but there are nachos and beer to be had. Help yourself. :drink: