I'm back, like a bad penny.

Jimbo

I remember you Jimbo, glad to see your back. :drink:

Hey thanks, man! My back is glad to be seen. :D

Jimbo's back! Proof there is a God! :jump:

As you can see, Jim, many of us "old timers" are still haunting these Boards, but there's been an influx of new blood to keep things fresh (except for that one guy who's karpet is full o' funk). And then there's Geoff, but the less said about him the better...

Jimbo's back! Proof there is a God! :jump:

As you can see, Jim, many of us "old timers" are still haunting these Boards, but there's been an influx of new blood to keep things fresh (except for that one guy who's karpet is full o' funk). And then there's Geoff, but the less said about him the better...

Thanks for the welcome back, Mark. It's both flattering and a bit frightening that some folks still remember me. And although it's been several years since I've been here, I think I've already managed to tick off T-Bone in one thread, accidentally dupe someone else's thread, and generally make an irritating nuisance of myself many times over in the course of just a few days...

So all in all, things seem exactly the same! :D

By the way, the Winter Rose CD you sold me many moons ago is still in steady rotation on my CD player. So thanks again! :guitbannana:

• 5 weeks later...

Wow. Has it really been one month, six days, four hours, thirty-two minutes and forty-one...two...three seconds since I re-joined the boards? Time flies when your eyeballs are glued to your wristwatch. :blink:

I missed you......... :crying::crying::crying:

I can't help it if your aim is poor. ;)