Moving Home - The Time Is Near

Faron

A few of you may know that I`m moving home as of tomorrow/New Years Eve.

We sign the contract and get the keys tomorrow, I`m having my telephone line and sky installed tomorrow (priorities).

We`re only moving down the road, approx half a mile away, hope my Holly Woods And Toronto cd comes before we move :tumbsup:

I guess like Glen, after today I might not be around for a day or so, hopefully you`ll all survive without Glen and I :lol:

Just incase I don`t get on the net....

Happy New Year to all

How do you expect us to survive?

We won't we're......doomed! No one will mention Kansas in a thread for a while that's for sure...their web presence will plummet :)

Good luck with the move... it's always a hassle. I've done it twice in my life and never want to do it again!!

A few of you may know that I`m moving home as of tomorrow/New Years Eve.

We sign the contract and get the keys tomorrow, I`m having my telephone line and sky installed tomorrow (priorities).

We`re only moving down the road, approx half a mile away, hope my Holly Woods And Toronto cd comes before we move :tumbsup:

I guess like Glen, after today I might not be around for a day or so, hopefully you`ll all survive without Glen and I :lol:

Just incase I don`t get on the net....

Happy New Year to all

I know the feeling. I'm getting the keys to my new house on friday but I moving the third weekend in January. It is allways a hazzle to move. It takes quite a while to get everything ready in your new home.

Good luck with your move mate. :bananamac: