What song are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

aXe mAn

Ride Like the Wind - Saber Tiger

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• you can choose to use your own lyrics or just describe the premise and it generates them for you - the more detail you put in the closer it will be to what you want.You have 3000 characters of space.  You then describe how the song sounds.  It then creates 2 different songs, but you can carry on creating as many options as you want. You only get 10 songs a day though on the free options and you can't use commercially on the free version - you know like upload to Spotify etc. 
    • So I'm currently on my summer hols which gives me time to catch up on alot of music I have missed or haven't listened to in a while. Anyway yesterday I was listening to Broadside - Hotel Bleu ( great album btw). Now I have Spotify set to play similar artists once the album finishes and Honey Revenge were one of those artists. Liked the song I heard so checked out their debut album Retrovision and it's a cracker. The duo are Devin Papadol- vocals and Devin Lloyd - guitar and together have produced and album full of perfect pop rock. Highly Recommended and well worth a listen.   Full album ...  
    • So, I'll ask again, but what's the go here mate? Are they your lyrics?  Do you type in a specific genre and instrument combination? What about the melody? I should check it out myself when I have time, but I'm very curious. 
    • Nice, they love "Tiger Tiger" in Japan.  
    • VIXEN Announces New Singer ROSA LARICCHIUTA June 21, 2024 VIXEN has recruited Rosa Laricchiuta(TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA, HEADPINS),as the band's new lead singer following the recent departure of Lorraine Lewis. Laricchiuta made her live debut with VIXEN earlier tonight (Friday, June 21) at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California alongside GREAT WHITE, SLAUGHTER and QUIET RIOT.   Laricchiuta is a singer, songwriter, and performer from Montreal, Quebec. After several years cutting her teeth with live shows, she auditioned for the third season (2015) of "La Voix", Quebec's version of the popular TV show "The Voice". Rosa had an instant connection with the legendary francophone rocker Éric Lapointe and chose him as her coach. Rosa showed a solid stage presence, with remarkable intensity and a voice so powerful it sent her straight to the Grand Finale where she shared the stage with DEF LEPPARD, Kelly Clarkson, Jean Leloup and her idol, Melissa Etheridge. She left a lasting impression as she won over millions of viewers who named her the new "it" female rocker of Quebec.   She then released one album in the Quebec market before beginning work on her first English language album in 2016. That album, "Free", was released the following year and at the end of the year, she joined the popular American band TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRAfor their annual mega tour of the United States. Laricchiuta's hard rock project BLACK ROSE MAZE released its self-titled debut album in August 2020 via Frontiers Music Srl. VIXEN has more than a dozen more shows scheduled for the summer and early fall.
    • Huh, how odd. I just checked and it's indeed there. I guess I'm blind.
    • I see them both in my spotify?! Remixes sound good and better than originals to me!
    • How odd. It appears that only the first remixed album is on Spotify. I usually don't bother to listen to remixes, but I think I'll check this one out.
    • Apparently the first two H.E.A.T albums have been remixed and are on YouTube. I personally don't think there was anything wrong with the originals and some of these new versions seem overproduced to me, but I'll let you all judge for yourselves.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.