Hi there

Ali Rock

Hi there all,

Now when I have more time to be on the board I found this great topic. Despite I been on the board for quite some time I thought it would be good to introduce Myself.

I'm Mikael from the Westcoast of Sweden. I actually lived outside Manchester for three years where I studied Audio Technology.

Music is almost 50% of my life. I love everything from Leppelin to Aor, Metal and more modern stuff. :headbanger:. I also love to record, mix and do mastering both in the studio and live. But I don't have that much time for that anymore :crying:

I'm into almost all kinds of sport like Ice Hockey and Football (soccer) and all sorts of winter sports. :popcorn:

You have propably heard about the Swedish car manufactor Volvo. I'm working there to make the Volvo cars as quiet as hell to drive.

I have just bought a house as well so I know what I'll be doing the next couple of years :crazy:

Take care

Mikael

Welcome mate and it's good to have you with us here in the forums :tumbsup: .... By the way, who is Leppelin :unsure: ....I've never heard of them :christmas:

Welcome mate and it's good to have you with us here in the forums :tumbsup: .... By the way, who is Leppelin :unsure: ....I've never heard of them :christmas:

I little bit of Swenglish there :lol:

:tumbsup::christmas:

Hello Mikael :tumbsup:

You mention you like football, there is only one team of note that gets mentioned here and it`s the English Premier Champions, Champions League Holders and The World Club Champions. They play in red, white and black ;)

Anything to do with Mickey mouse football teams ie Luton, Crystal Palace or Southend, please ignore :lol::tumbsup:

If you lived outside Manchester, you might know Nick :unsure:

Good to see you here mate :tumbsup:

Welcome to the land where abnormality is the norm, where the only way to appear sane is to be batshit crazy, where psychotic is a way of life, not just a cool word. :wacko:

You say music is 50% of your life. Assuming the other half is made up of sex, nachos, and beer, you should fit in well. Please note that despite what some may tell you, the beer is optional; the sex & nachos, however, are not, and it is usually best to combine the two.

Now, about Volvos...while you're working on making them quieter, could you also see about making them cooler? I mean, let's face it, they're not exactly a chick magnet. If you could make them a little more like a Ferrari, that'd be swell.

Seriously, welcome aboard. Try to stay afloat. :fun_84:

You mention you like football, there is only one team of note that gets mentioned here and it`s the English Premier Champions, Champions League Holders and The World Club Champions. They play in red, white and black ;)

Anything to do with Mickey mouse football teams ie Luton, Crystal Palace or Southend, please ignore :lol::tumbsup:

I do not have a fave team in England actually but I have liked English football as long as I could remember. English club football have been huge in SWeden since the beginning of the 70-ties. :banana:

I do not have a fave team in England actually but I have liked English football as long as I could remember. English club football have been huge in SWeden since the beginning of the 70-ties. :banana:

I guess Man Utd are massively popular there, they seem to be more popular outside of Manchester! :tumbsup:

I guess Man Utd are massively popular there, they seem to be more popular outside of Manchester! :tumbsup:

I think they are the biggest team here but not Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs are not far behind.

Välkommen till dårhuset Mikael! Ta en öl och relaxa! :drink:

Um... yeah, what he said. :unsure:

Welcome aboard Mikael!

Welcome aboard Mikael - hope you like it here amongst all the freaks, especially the one who likes Man Utd., Kansas and continuously posts about his ill fitting Y-fronts. :drink:

• My Little Pony

I wish I did speak Swenglish. I dun' hardly speak English good.

So, you bought a house? What exactly will you be doing for the next couple o' years? :unsure:

Välkommen. As already stated, help yourself to the nachos and beer so long as you supply the first round.

You sound much more interesting than the ratt bags around here, so stick around. I was getting bored, and was just about ready to leave.

Hi there all,

Now when I have more time to be on the board I found this great topic. Despite I been on the board for quite some time I thought it would be good to introduce Myself.

I'm Mikael from the Westcoast of Sweden. I actually lived outside Manchester for three years where I studied Audio Technology.

Music is almost 50% of my life. I love everything from Leppelin to Aor, Metal and more modern stuff. :headbanger:. I also love to record, mix and do mastering both in the studio and live. But I don't have that much time for that anymore :crying:

I'm into almost all kinds of sport like Ice Hockey and Football (soccer) and all sorts of winter sports. :popcorn:

You have propably heard about the Swedish car manufactor Volvo. I'm working there to make the Volvo cars as quiet as hell to drive.

I have just bought a house as well so I know what I'll be doing the next couple of years :crazy:

Take care

Mikael

Welcome aboard........ you must be livid with current state of melodic rock in Sweden right now... with so much variety rocking around.. I don't think the scene in you country has ever been this great in quite some time :)

Welcome on the board, Mikael ! :drink: Glad to have someone else on here for whom English is not the native language. ;)

Welcome aboard........ you must be livid with current state of melodic rock in Sweden right now... with so much variety rocking around.. I don't think the scene in you country has ever been this great in quite some time :)

Yes, The rock scene in SWeden nowadays is really good. Everything from In Flames, Soilwork to H.e.a.t and glamsters like Gemini Five and Vanity Blvd is just great. New bands in are popping up in all the time it seems especially sleaze and glam bands.

Welcome on the board, Mikael ! :drink: Glad to have someone else on here for whom English is not the native language. ;)

You've got Wotty and Geoff, what more do ya want!! :D