Wow!

Evil Rick

We have the "Oldies" channel playing at work. You know, it's the same station syndicated across the U.S. that plays bands like Gary Lewis & The Playboys, The Beatles, and The Supremes.

They just played "Jessie's Girl" by Rick Springfield.

So, 80's tunes are now considered "Oldies"?

Oh boy. :(

I'm not old.

I am next year. For now, though, youth is still on my side. For another 6 months.

And then you die

Fact. I was actually going to include that part but didn't want the flowers to start flooding in early.

Oldies Shmoldies we STILL KICK FUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!

That's very worthy of a "HELL YEAH :beerbang: "

:wtf: I was still getting used to our music being "classic" rock, we're oldies already? :(

My thoughts exactly! I'm ok that the classic rock stations playing 80's rock, but the oldies channel is just too hard to handle. :(

I'm not old.

I am next year. For now, though, youth is still on my side. For another 6 months.

And then you die

Fact. I was actually going to include that part but didn't want the flowers to start flooding in early.

That's true. It would be logistically impossible to move such an amount of flowers.........................................

most of you grew up in the decade after The Beatles, i grew up in the decade after Whitesnake

can you imagine what it will be like when im your age?!

and werent The Beatles oldies in the 80s?

Yeah, but the Beatles are OLD. Oldies OLD. Whitesnake is still hip, still with it! :lol:

It took a while but I've finally accepted the fact that I'm a relic from a bygone age. I may be old, but I refuse to grow up.

most of you grew up in the decade after The Beatles, i grew up in the decade after Whitesnake

Yeah, but the Beatles are OLD. Oldies OLD. Whitesnake is still hip, still with it! :lol:

And you forgot the part where the Beatles suck too.

And you forgot the part where the Beatles suck too.

and in 200 years OAPs will lean back and relax to some calming, classical death metal :) therell be Children of Bodom and Machine Head CDs in the equivalent of 50p bargain bins

"The Oldy-Von-Mouldy Orchestra Plays Alexi Laiho"