Oliver Weers

eyesis

I thought it was decent but doubt I'll pursue it. Andre's glowing endorsement makes me want to hear more, but I heard the first 4 songs in full last night and none of them really did anything at all for me. :(

I thought it was decent but doubt I'll pursue it. Andre's glowing endorsement makes me want to hear more, but I heard the first 4 songs in full last night and none of them really did anything at all for me. :(

are you kidding me?

No, not at all. Recommend a song for me and I'll try it again before giving up on this completely. At this point I'm not even sure if I'll waste a CDR on it...

Okay, just did a bit of research to see who this guy is... he was a contestant on the Danish version of 'X-Factor'??? WTF? :lol: In Australia that show is a complete peice of trash... a novelty show for losers. Is it actually taken seriously elsewhere? Oh well, good luck to the dude if he can pull Tommy Aldrich and Marco Mendoza after a stint on 'X-Factor'!

• 11 months later...

I've been listening to this one for a while now... It's a great album full of hooks and guitars. I'd recommend it

I've been listening to this one for a while now... It's a great album full of hooks and guitars. I'd recommend it

Hooks? Where? ;)

Hooks? Where? ;)

You know not what you speak of Geoffrey...

I guess this is completely divided. It sounds good but there is indeed something missing. I'm not blown away either. Kinda has that hard-rock-by-the-numbers feel to it....

I guess this is completely divided. It sounds good but there is indeed something missing. I'm not blown away either. Kinda has that hard-rock-by-the-numbers feel to it....

Ditto here to. Lovely sounding disc with some good songs and I like his vocal too, but it definitely lacks the killer punch overall. Maybe the next one (if there is one) will deliver more than the debut.

Without hooks. ;):lol:

• 1 month later...

Hooks? Where? ;)

Okay, in the spirit of being totally honest, I spun this again and it's definitely not a total write off. I have to admit I actually really liked 'Calling out for you', 'Hands high', Will you be mine', 'Angel', 'Pleasure train', 'Coming home' and the closer, 'The show must go on' was pretty good too. So it's far from a total write-off as I wrongly indicated. For every gem there is a filler, but that's pretty good set of tunes right there.

Hooks? Where? ;)

Okay, in the spirit of being totally honest, I spun this again and it's definitely not a total write off. I have to admit I actually really liked 'Calling out for you', 'Hands high', Will you be mine', 'Angel', 'Pleasure train', 'Coming home' and the closer, 'The show must go on' was pretty good too. So it's far from a total write-off as I wrongly indicated. For every gem there is a filler, but that's pretty good set of tunes right there.

IT SUCKS !!

Hooks? Where? ;)

IT SUCKS !!

:lol: I agree for the most part, but there are a few good songs.

• 3 years later...