Greetings

Guest Jason Markham

Guest Jason Markham

Hello to everyone on this website. My name is Jason Markham, and I am from Big Island, VA. I am a 32 year old fan of 80's-90's hard rock, metal, and AOR. As time went flying by, friends, got me into modern rock including nu-metal, emo, screamo and every other genre of metal or hard rock. I could list all the bands that I admire or like, but that would take forever. Thanks for welcoming me to this site. I have been on here before, but its been about two years. So, most of my friends on here probably don't think I exist anymore (thanks to no computer or internet connection). I do want to send a big shout out to a great friend of mine who helped me out on a lot of music: Steve Steichen.......dude I don't have ur email address, but hollar at me. Adriano, whom has helped me find a lot of excellent rarities (Joker--Esctasy, Concrete Jungle--Wear and Tear) I'd like to hear from you as well. (MetalManiac---I bought a bunch of things from you....like to hear from you as well. And last but not least---MButt.....you as well helped me with a bunch of rarities as well as cdrs. I hope to hear from all of you as well as new people. Nice to meet you all! :)

What up JM?

Hello to everyone on this website. My name is Jason Markham, and I am from Big Island, VA. I am a 32 year old fan of 80's-90's hard rock, metal, and AOR. As time went flying by, friends, got me into modern rock including nu-metal, emo, screamo and every other genre of metal or hard rock. I could list all the bands that I admire or like, but that would take forever. Thanks for welcoming me to this site. I have been on here before, but its been about two years. So, most of my friends on here probably don't think I exist anymore (thanks to no computer or internet connection). I do want to send a big shout out to a great friend of mine who helped me out on a lot of music: Steve Steichen.......dude I don't have ur email address, but hollar at me. Adriano, whom has helped me find a lot of excellent rarities (Joker--Esctasy, Concrete Jungle--Wear and Tear) I'd like to hear from you as well. (MetalManiac---I bought a bunch of things from you....like to hear from you as well. And last but not least---MButt.....you as well helped me with a bunch of rarities as well as cdrs. I hope to hear from all of you as well as new people. Nice to meet you all! :)

Howdy!

• My Little Pony
Welcome to the intellectual centre of Heavy Harmonies where the finest minds on the planet meet.

Partly true. The planet's finest minds do meet here, but we're far from intellectuals.