Welcome to South America

Juan Carlos

Hi folks, My name is Juan Carlos and i´m from Lima - Peru. I often comment on HH and i started doing it since 2005. i started commentting albums in spanish but then i had to do it in english.. anyway i am proud of doing my opinions on this marvelous Site, for me The BEST site of HARDROCK/AOR on internet. A Cult site without any doubt. Cheers.

Welcome aboard. Clothing is optional, unless you're female in which case it is illegal. Nachos by the door and beer is in the fridge.

Welcome mate and don't be afraid to have your say.....New input is good input :drink:

Welcome aboard Juan.

• My Little Pony
Welcome aboard. Clothing is optional, unless you're female in which case it is illegal. Nachos by the door and beer is in the fridge.

You didn't tell me clothing was optional!!

And the nachos lose their touch if everybody gets 'em.

Welcome to the insanity, Juan.

You didn't tell me clothing was optional!!

And the nachos lose their touch if everybody gets 'em.

Welcome to the insanity, Juan.

After a physical and probing inspection by Matt the general consensus was that everyone wanted you to keep your gear on so it wasn't an option for you.

The only touch nachos lose is when they move from my fingers to my mouth. If you're not into them anymore pass them over here to someone that is. *pets nachos on head... "Daddy still loves you"*

Hi folks, My name is Juan Carlos and i´m from Lima - Peru. I often comment on HH and i started doing it since 2005. i started commentting albums in spanish but then i had to do it in english.. anyway i am proud of doing my opinions on this marvelous Site, for me The BEST site of HARDROCK/AOR on internet. A Cult site without any doubt. Cheers.

Juan, welcome, tell us about hard rock bands from your country, there must be a few worth noting.

cheers

Andre

Thank mates! :headbanger::drink: hehehe..

There are hardly a few Hard Rock bands here in Lima - Peru and one of them are called BULLDOG. They have released one album called BULLDOG.

If someone want to know more about them, here is a link about some Bulldog videos:

http://www.netjoven.com/videos.html?autor=radium467

I have the Original CD of BULLDOG, so if it´s possible i could add to HH too.

I hope a good news.

Cheers mates.

Welcome to the board, Juan ! :drink: and .... :geoffadillos: as they have a strange taste of music !! ;)

• My Little Pony
Welcome to the board, Juan ! :drink: and .... :geoffadillos: as they have a strange taste of music !! ;)

Can we even say he has a taste of music?

I mean, if his taste in music is so terrible, one might say he has none at all.

But don't let Geoff scare you away.

Can we even say he has a taste of music?

I mean, if his taste in music is so terrible, one might say he has none at all.

But don't let Geoff scare you away.

That's so awesome coming from you. Honestly, I'd be worried if you liked my taste in music 'cause then it'd be as terrible as yours. Go get funky wit your bad self, tiny dancer. Bust a move, MC. Funk it up y'all.