Sac State Grad Selling Her Virginity For Tuition

T-BONE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly, how can someone that looks like that still be a virgin?!?!

secondly, anynoe else notice the drastic change in skin tone between her head and body? kinda like its been edited...

First, how can you even justify your first statement? All attractive girls just MUST be sluts and giving up, right? You ARE a young one.... :rolleyes:

Second... some people don't know how to blend their make-up. I work with a chick that's fairly tan, but when she applies her foundation, and then her make-up, you can always see a definate line on her jawline where the foundation stops. :lol:

250 grand!!!!...damn the price of virginity has gone up considerably over the years.... :(

ummmmm.....Priceless :nyanya:

So how much did yours go for? :whistle:

46P and a packet of Nachos! :rofl2:

Jez. i am going to not notice you said that. plus, you paid too much then :lol:

secondly, anynoe else notice the drastic change in skin tone between her head and body? kinda like its been edited...

First, how can you even justify your first statement? All attractive girls just MUST be sluts and giving up, right? You ARE a young one.... :rolleyes:

Second... some people don't know how to blend their make-up. I work with a chick that's fairly tan, but when she applies her foundation, and then her make-up, you can always see a definate line on her jawline where the foundation stops. :lol:

Hmmm ..., I tend to agree with SR86 actually. This picture does look unnatural. As if the head does not belong to the body. No problem with a decent editing software.

The potential winner of the auction might be in for a surprise !! :lol:

I wonder what Mrs. Palin has to say to this auction ............. ?! :whistle:

Glad somebody else noticed this, looks like her face has been superimposed to her body :tumbsup:

Your starting to scare me.

For that kind of money someone better take her virginity from all her holes.

Here's another pic of her

natzq4.jpg

Hamina-hamina-hamina-hamina!!!

I'm not a math guy but I don't think the 30 seconds of pure bliss that I could give her would be worth the money. I wonder if she has a VIP package where I could go back to the well as many times as I like in a weekend??? :unsure:

Now it's all over the news!!!! So much for some peoples photoshopped pic theory...

http://www.break.com/index/hot-chick-aucti...-virginity.html

Now it's all over the news!!!! So much for some peoples photoshopped pic theory...

http://www.break.com/index/hot-chick-aucti...-virginity.html

Nah, that video must be fake!

Not. :whistle:

She could suck a Toyota through a chain link fence and ride a bucking bronco for longer than 8 seconds I bet. She ain't no virgin. <_<

She could suck a Toyota through a chain link fence and ride a bucking bronco for longer than 8 seconds I bet. She ain't no virgin. <_<

:lol:

natzq4.jpg

Italian ? Jewish? Gremlin ? What the hell is she ?? Id really like to have some unlawful carnal knowledge of this chick-but id sure like to know what im getting into before i place my 25 cent bid. :unsure:

she looks Italian...

Your starting to scare me.

For that kind of money someone better take her virginity from all her holes.

Haha.

Yeah, seriously, the dude who wins this is surely just going to wreck her.

• 3 months later...

I'd forgotten about this story, but Fox News sez today that the price for "Natalie's" cherry is $3.7 million!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480037,00.html

0_61_011509_nataliedylan.jpg

Yowza. Love them bedroom eyes she's got. :lol: