Brett Favre is the KISS of the sports world

heavyharmonies

Just fucking retire already.

This guy has now proven that he's not the "everyman working joe" persona the media has made him out to be over the years... he's just another egotistical plick athlete.

He's held the Packers hostage for how many years now? Retired. Unretired. Reretired. Just fucking go away.

He holds a cryingfest of a press conference saying how he just can't play anymore, waah, waah, so the Packers move on to the next chapter, only to have this twat pull the rug out, going "HAHA! Fooled ya!!" Gimme a fucking break.

The guy I feel bad for is Aaron Rodgers. He's in a lose-lose situation, being thrust in the spotlight and expected to measure up to an impossible goal, yet not given the opportunity to gain experience that other newbie quarterbacks get.

Not to say that the Packers organization is totally blameless, but I put 80% of the blame for this fiasco on THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON's shoulders. I certainly think less of him today, and I'm not even a Packers fan.

Although I suppose that since most "true" Packer fans think the sun shines out of THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON's ass, they'll worship at his pedestal and burn Aaron Rodgers in effigy for DARING to think he might be a quarterback when he grows up.

Feh. The whole thing stinks like yesterday's diapers, and THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON is the source of the shit.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be interesting to see how divided the "Packers" fans are if he indeed is picked by the Vikings. Do they stay Packer fnas or THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON fans? :whistle::popcorn::nyanya:

So why not trade or release THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON if he is causing so much trouble for the team and he is incapable of being a starter.?? THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON has earned the right to retire or not as far as I'm concerned and if he isn't wanted in Green Bay then let him succeed or fail elsewhere....

So why not trade or release THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON if he is causing so much trouble for the team and he is incapable of being a starter.?? THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON has earned the right to retire or not as far as I'm concerned and if he isn't wanted in Green Bay then let him succeed or fail elsewhere....

Because the Packers can't get the high pick(s) they are asking for in trade since the other teams are afraid he'll pull the same retirement b.s. with them, THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON won't go to the teams that are showing interest in acquiring him, and the Packers don't want to release him and have him beeline to another team in their division without getting something for him. Now that the Vikes have been cleared of tampering charges, I bet the Packers get something worked out with them.

Being a Vikings fan, I'm loving all the turmoil this is causing among those cheese heads. :nyanya:

It'll be interesting to see how divided the "Packers" fans are if he indeed is picked by the Vikings. Do they stay Packer fnas or THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON fans? :whistle::popcorn::nyanya:

I will have a fuckin stroke if that pussy cry baby goes and plays for my vikes. :baneed:

I disagree....he should play if he wants to play. He's earned that right.

I agree that if he wants to play again he has the right but he should made that decision months ago not after the team has already moved on and anounced a starting quarterback.

If he was so unsure about retiring he should of taken a couple of weeks.

I agree that if he wants to play again he has the right but he should made that decision months ago not after the team has already moved on and anounced a starting quarterback.

Come on now do you really want another year of John Madden licking his balls.

NO...

NO...

Backed.

NO...

Backed.

THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON must be some kind of chick, he can't seem to make up his mind. That's right I called Brett THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON a chick.

Yes but we don't now the whole story. He is claiming he was forced to make the decision sooner. The Packers have handled this poorly.

Yes but we don't now the whole story. He is claiming he was forced to make the decision sooner. The Packers have handled this poorly.

Agreed , the Packers pushed him to make a decision at the end of last season when he was at his lowest point both physically and emotionally....they did this because it was to their advantage to start rebuilding the team without THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON and THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON being a team player probably went along and made a quick decision.....also when you have as many years in and are as old as THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON is, you don't know if you will be in good enough condition to play the next year UNTIL just before the season is ready to begin....As far as this mess is concerned both the Packers and THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON are to blame and lets not forget the moronic press corps that has over reported/sensationalized this whole situation....

He was expected to make his decision by the draft, which was in the 3rd week of April I believe, but he decided to retire in early March.

He was expected to make his decision by the draft, which was in the 3rd week of April I believe, but he decided to retire in early March.

No offence but none of us were behind closed doors where things were being done. My feeling is that they both are at some fault but at the end of the day you have to let a top five QB of all time back if he wants. This is obviously a case of too much emotion mixed with a lack of communication.

When it's all said and done you have to strip it down to the bare minimum....and that is that the Packers were an overtime loss away from the super bowl. Are they better with THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON or Rodgers? Any idiot can answer that question.

No offence but none of us were behind closed doors where things were being done. My feeling is that they both are at some fault but at the end of the day you have to let a top five QB of all time back if he wants. This is obviously a case of too much emotion mixed with a lack of communication.

When it's all said and done you have to strip it down to the bare minimum....and that is that the Packers were an overtime loss away from the super bowl. Are they better with THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON or Rodgers? Any idiot can answer that question.

Top 5 QB or not, make up your f#@king mind is all I got to say.

This is just my opinion but the biggest difference between the 2006 and the 2007 THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON was a great O line.

In 2006 the line sucked and he threw a hell of lot of INT's and then last year the line was so badass he had like 5 full minutes to make a decision. I remember during the Chiefs game in KC last year he sat back in the pocket every damn pass play for what seemed like an enternity.

This is just my opinion but the biggest difference between the 2006 and the 2007 THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON was a great O line.

In 2006 the line sucked and he threw a hell of lot of INT's and then last year the line was so badass he had like 5 full minutes to make a decision. I remember during the Chiefs game in KC last year he sat back in the pocket every damn pass play for what seemed like an enternity.

That's true of any QB though...you put Tom Brady behind the Chiefs O-line last year and he would have a shit season too.

That's true of any QB though...you put Tom Brady behind the Chiefs O-line last year and he would have a shit season too.

Totally agree.

The thing that pisses me off about THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON is that people go on and on about how many games he's won and how many touchdowns and yards he has but it's never talked about that he also has the record for the most interceptions.

Elway>THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON

...this guy is a liability,if he ends up playing for a team this season he'll be a detriment.His skills have eroded,he's now the interception machine he was with the Falcons.

your kidding right? He played one year as a back up QB in Atlanta and his playing time was almost none.

Little did the two teams know it at the time, but in 1992 the Green Bay Packers and Atlanta Falcons organizations would make a trade that would send both teams in opposite directions.

The Falcons were coming off a playoff year in ‘91 led by their Pro Bowl quarterback Chris Miller. So, when Packers GM Ron Wolf called Atlanta offering a first round pick for third string backup quarterback Brett THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON, the Falcons salivated at the swap.

THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON was a nobody out of Southern Mississippi who was stuck behind two other signal callers. He had an amazing arm, but no one in the Falcons organization knew if the ball was going to land in the receiver’s hands or some guy’s lap in the stands.

THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON played only a few snaps his rookie year in Atlanta and his first pass as a professional was thrown for a touchdown... to the other team. On top of his poor play, he also liked to party nightly and often would show up to meetings late or hung over. He even missed a team photo shoot, because he had been drinking the whole night before and often got into sparring matches with then head coach Jerry Glanville.

A first round pick for a third-stringer who loved to party and wasn’t going to see the field in anyway? Done deal.

The Falcons would eventually live to regret the move and the Packers reaped all the benefits in what turned out to be one of the most lopsided trades in the history of the NFL.

He is pretty generous with trying to give the ball away to the other team. When Tony Dungy was the Vikes D Coordinator he would tell the Vikings defense something to the effect of "he's gonna throw it to us three times during the game, we need to make something of those three passes".

Totally agree.

The thing that pisses me off about THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON is that people go on and on about how many games he's won and how many touchdowns and yards he has but it's never talked about that he also has the record for the most interceptions.

Elway>THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON

Again, no offence but I would take THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON over Elway. I actually don't even think he's a top ten QB but that's just me...

It has been said that THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON's yards, TD's & wins are mostly because he played for so long. The same is true of his INT's because of his style of play & length of time he has played.

People also forget that he has never missed a game....at a position where everyone's job each down is to kill you.

That's impressive...