Brett Favre is the KISS of the sports world

heavyharmonies

I disagree....he should play if he wants to play. He's earned that right.

I agree that if he wants to play again he has the right but he should made that decision months ago not after the team has already moved on and anounced a starting quarterback.

If he was so unsure about retiring he should of taken a couple of weeks.

Yes but we don't now the whole story. He is claiming he was forced to make the decision sooner. The Packers have handled this poorly.

He was expected to make his decision by the draft, which was in the 3rd week of April I believe, but he decided to retire in early March.

No offence but none of us were behind closed doors where things were being done. My feeling is that they both are at some fault but at the end of the day you have to let a top five QB of all time back if he wants. This is obviously a case of too much emotion mixed with a lack of communication.

When it's all said and done you have to strip it down to the bare minimum....and that is that the Packers were an overtime loss away from the super bowl. Are they better with THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON or Rodgers? Any idiot can answer that question.

Top 5 QB or not, make up your f#@king mind is all I got to say.

This is just my opinion but the biggest difference between the 2006 and the 2007 THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON was a great O line.

In 2006 the line sucked and he threw a hell of lot of INT's and then last year the line was so badass he had like 5 full minutes to make a decision. I remember during the Chiefs game in KC last year he sat back in the pocket every damn pass play for what seemed like an enternity.

That's true of any QB though...you put Tom Brady behind the Chiefs O-line last year and he would have a shit season too.

Totally agree.

The thing that pisses me off about THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON is that people go on and on about how many games he's won and how many touchdowns and yards he has but it's never talked about that he also has the record for the most interceptions.

Elway>THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON

Again, no offence but I would take THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON over Elway. I actually don't even think he's a top ten QB but that's just me...

It has been said that THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON's yards, TD's & wins are mostly because he played for so long. The same is true of his INT's because of his style of play & length of time he has played.

People also forget that he has never missed a game....at a position where everyone's job each down is to kill you.

That's impressive...

If we are going back that far..I'll say Ken "The Snake " Stabler is da man!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Brett THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON is a Jet now... :blink:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/foot...s.ap/index.html?

...Yes, and believe me, all the Jet fans around here are spraying the collective wee-wee of joy right now. <_<

...Yes, and believe me, all the Jet fans around here are spraying the collective wee-wee of joy right now. <_<

and all the vikes fans are spraying the collective wee wee of relief :D

and all the vikes fans are spraying the collective wee wee of relief :D

How come? Do you have something against going to the super bowl? :whistle:

"Again, no offence but I would take THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON over Elway. I actually don't even think he's a top ten QB but that's just me..."

Wow.........ooooo'tay.......

"Again, no offence but I would take THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON over Elway. I actually don't even think he's a top ten QB but that's just me..."

Wow.........ooooo'tay.......

Do I need to name 10 that are better? :crazy:

Boy... it didn't take 'em long... :crazy:

http://www.newyorkjets.com

b]-jersey.jpg

The only person that should be happy about this is Madden.

Geez, is he ever. They had Madden on Fox Sports Radio this morning and I thought he was going to have an orgasm talking about the guy.

Geez, is he ever. They had Madden on Fox Sports Radio this morning and I thought he was going to have an orgasm talking about the guy.

See, there it is again... that wee-wee of joy I was talking about earlier.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Brett THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON and Roger Clemens ...what a pair! Im retired...uhmm no im not im gonna sign with Astros for a whole sh*tload of $ the next year.Remember when Clemens retired with the Yankees,they had a big ceremony for him and even made a freakin' bust of the guys face? :wacko:

I actually read that Madden wants to use THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON's scrotum in his next turducken.....really,I read it on the internet so it has to be true.

I would have paid cash monies to hear that. :D

I would have paid cash monies to hear that. :D

I think I would have thrown up. No wait, I know I would have thrown up. He kept calling him "Jet THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON" and just being a nut. At first I thought it was that Frank Caliendo guy just pretending to be a drunk Madden, but it turns out it was really him. And the guy seriously sounded like he was drunk.

• 3 weeks later...

He's like the Hulk Hogan of the sports world too!

• 4 months later...