Brett Favre is the KISS of the sports world

heavyharmonies

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COACH needed to be fired

LOL....Yea,after THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON fucked up the season and then cried to management that he was called "Into The Principals Office" to many times.I bet he didn't think he would be fired when they were 8-3.....right around when THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON started his late season fuck up!!

a smart coach would have used that new line they paid out the rear for and those 2 running backs that were averaging 4 & 6 yards a carry and pounded out the games and taken the game plan out of THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON's hands, have THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON manage the game like they use to be able to do in Pittsburgh when they had a line and running backs. Big Ben would throw about 15 times a game and the backs would grind away on the ground and the line play would get better and better as the game wore on. This would have also helped out the defense also to say fresh and not on the field too long. I guess he didn't learn all he could from that guy in New England who knew how to take care of his QB that hadn't started a game since High School. By the end of the season he looked like Tom Brady, that is an amazing coaching job.

a smart coach would have used that new line they paid out the rear for and those 2 running backs that were averaging 4 & 6 yards a carry and pounded out the games and taken the game plan out of THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON's hands, have THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON manage the game like they use to be able to do in Pittsburgh when they had a line and running backs. Big Ben would throw about 15 times a game and the backs would grind away on the ground and the line play would get better and better as the game wore on. This would have also helped out the defense also to say fresh and not on the field too long. I guess he didn't learn all he could from that guy in New England who knew how to take care of his QB that hadn't started a game since High School. By the end of the season he looked like Tom Brady, that is an amazing coaching job.

True...but from what I heard on a few sports talk shows,the playbook was "changed" to cater to THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON so he could throw the ball more and this is coming from players.....I guess we will have to see if more comes out about this in the future.

THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON had a horrible last half of the season and still made the pro bowl and Aaron Rodgers had a much better year statistically but didn't get any credit since his teams defense and running game sucked ass. Phillip Rivers as much as I hate him should of made the pro bowl or at least Chad Pennington or Matt Cassell should of made it before THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON.