AFL and Rugby League

Dave

Don't worry Dave the way the Bombers are playing at the moment we will be keeping you company at the bottom.The Dees got robbed in that last quarter,they should have gotten a few more frees in front of goal.Fuck the Pies.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched all of the Hawthorn vs Geelong goame today and what a great one it was.

Definately two sides who will be playing finals football this year.

Hawthorn badly needs another ruckman.

And yeah Dave, the Bombers were pretty bad but trust me, your guys are still not in the same class as us though :anon:

Well, after starting the year as premiership favourites, the Eels have now lost 3 from 4, this week being one of the lowest points in the teams history. Going for an equal record breaking 14 losses in a row, to make them the equal worst team in history, the Sharks not only managed to beat the Eels, but kept them scoreless for the first time since 1979. They were disgraceful. Cannot think of a time I have been more embarrassed as a fan of the Eels. :(

Goodbye Magpies. :rofl2:

And what made it even better was that they could not even win with the Saints two big guns not there.....Kosi the whole game and Riewoldt missing half of it.

Did I have a massive smile on my face watching that last quarter :rofl2:

FUCK THE PIES :lame::fu:

Another week, another belting for the Tigers :anon:

Maybe the reason we never win is because we never get to play a team lower than us on the ladder :whistle::lol:

Another week, another belting for the Tigers :anon:

Maybe the reason we never win is because we never get to play a team lower than us on the ladder :whistle::lol:

Swannies were on fire but Tigers had so many near misses....a few posters from memory.

Not a total write off for your boys Dave.

Swans have Nth Melb and West Coast.....nice draw!

The Mighty Eels clash with the Raiders tonight. Please, for the love of f*ck finally make me smile, Eels. Please. Last week was a real lowlight of my fanship, but I'm hopeful this will be the week we turn this dancefloor around. Go the Eels! Nothing short of a shalacking will do.

Melbourne next, surely the Tigers can win this one Dave.

I honestly don't think we will win a game this year :anon: ....even against the Demons :whistle:

We simply are a joke :lame:

Not a total write off for your boys Dave.

Oh yes they are mate and now 4 of them have been suspended for hitting the piss and playing up after the game and one of them was Ben Cousins....again !!

Goodbye Magpies. :rofl2:

Ha Ha Ha!Go Saints and the Malthouse melt down at half time was priceless.

FUCK MAGGOTWOOD :fu:

Malthouse is an absolute fuckwit and Maguire is likewise :ahole::loser: 's :fu:

The Eels are back in the winner's circle! Awful first half of footy from both teams yesterday, but good to see the Eels finally fire up in the second 40. Nice. Is 2010 still a chance?

Another belting to the Tigers from a side who are just as shit as us :anon:

Well, Melbournites. As much as you guys don't care about NRL, any thoughts on today's developments? How f*cking crazy! To be stripped of 2 premierships (one sadly including the Mighty Eels :( ).

Sad day for NRL overall, and assuming the players weren't aware of what was going on, it's a sad day for the Melbourne players too. That said, even sadder day for The Mighty Eels who should arguably have been premiers in 2009 (although there is no skipping the fact that Brisbane were denied their shot at the Grand Final, and Penrith denied a spot in the 8 etc. etc.). But it is sad to think the best chance at a premiership we had in over 20 years was taken from us by a bunch of cheats. :(

How crazy is the fact that they have been stripped of all 2010 points and will gain no points for any win in 2010? I can't imagine what that's like for the players. Insane concept. Bad, bad day for NRL.

Unbelieveable this and the fall out will be huge with some even saying it could spell the end for the club.

To play for nothing for the remainder of the season is ridiculous because what is the point even playing then, when you don't get any points even if you win.

I just hope all those responsible end up in front of a court or are sued by the NRL because this is really a disgrace and even though I don't have alot of interest in Melbourne Storm, plenty down here do and it really is a shame for them.

I can't wait for all this to come out in the wash and see who all the players are, who were getting the extra money and hopefully the tax man will hit them hard as well.

As Geoff stated, it is a sad day for the NRL.

Yeah, I think all the penalties served have been fair, except maybe the one for what happens this season. Making the team play a full season for nothing (now that their wins will no longer be recorded) isn't fair on the fans of the Storm, on the players, or on the opposition teams. I think you start them from now on with -10 competition points, make it clear that they can only field a team that is confirmed to be under the salary cap, and let them play the rest of the year out, earning points like everyone else. Otherwise everyone loses out. Not just the Storm.

One thing that has not been mentioned down here because the press are too busy belting the shit out of those involved, are the teams they beat in the Grand Finals, are they going to be awarded the premiership or are those years simply going to be wiped off the map and no premiers listed for them :unsure:

This sport was really starting to take off down here and this could pretty much put an end to it !!!!!!!

One thing that has not been mentioned down here because the press are too busy belting the shit out of those involved, are the teams they beat in the Grand Finals, are they going to be awarded the premiership or are those years simply going to be wiped off the map and no premiers listed for them :unsure:

This sport was really starting to take off down here and this could pretty much put an end to it !!!!!!!

You mean The Mighty Eels in 2009? The rightful 2009 premiers. :( No, Manly (2007) and the Eels (2009) won't be awarded the premiership for those years, and rightly so. They weren't the only teams wronged, even though they were the 2 teams most ill effected, no doubt. As an Eels fan, it is extremely painful, especially because a premiership has been such a long time coming. But the moment's been and gone. Rewarding them the 2009 trophy solves nothing now. If only, like when they found out about the Dogs, it happened last year, before the finals. It had been going on for 5 years already, after all.

The thing I simply cannot grasp is that the Storm will play on Sunday with a full strength side, which has been shown to be well over the salary cap... but they will play full strength and illegally, with the chance of stealing, illegally, 2 points from the Warriors, who are under the salary cap. How is that fair to the Warriors and the rest of the teams the Storm play throughout the rest of the year? Sure they don't get any points, but they can still f*ck up other teams' season by beating them with an illegal side. Crazy.