AFL and Rugby League

Dave

Get ready for the return of Geoff because his beloved Eels are in the NRL Grand Final playing his most hated Storm.....

Get ready for the biggest naked party ever if his Eels win this one :lol:

We await Geoff's plans for the week ahead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His local IGA has run out of tissues..

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get ready for the return of Geoff because his beloved Eels are in the NRL Grand Final playing his most hated Storm.....

If they win, It will be the best fuck his undies have ever had :lol:

If they win, It will be the best fuck his undies have ever had :lol:

Dudes, it's unbelievable. Halfway through this year I was honestly fearing the wooden spoon - now they've made the grand final? Unbelievable. Luckily I saw them crush the Titans before I left the country, set a timer recorder on my VCR and watched them beat the Dogs the moment I arrived back home, oblivious to the result. My heart exploded in that game with the pressure it brought, but can't believe they're in the Grand Final!

Of course I need them to win to keep breathing, but amazing effort to make it. GO THE EELS!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the day that Geoff's beloved Eels could win the premiership and create the biggest naked party at his house ever seen in NSW.....even remembering his state is the proud home of the Gay Mardi Gra that most of its residents participate in :whistle:;):lol:

Or will it be the day of reckoning for the Storm :yikes: and :crying: for Geoff.

If the Eeels win, expect an invitation to arrive from Geoff to attend the party :dance: ....It will be BYO Nachos and leave your clothes at the door upon arrival and get ready to do some serious naked dancing to Poison's worst hits :lol:

Today is the day that Geoff's beloved Eels could win the premiership and create the biggest naked party at his house ever seen in NSW.....even remembering his state is the proud home of the Gay Mardi Gra that most of its residents participate in :whistle:;):lol:

Or will it be the day of reckoning for the Storm :yikes: and :crying: for Geoff.

If the Eeels win, expect an invitation to arrive from Geoff to attend the party :dance: ....It will be BYO Nachos and leave your clothes at the door upon arrival and get ready to do some serious naked dancing to Poison's worst hits :lol:

:butt:

:unsure: Sorry everyone but no invitations are on the way......There is no party happening at Geoff's place.....You can leave your clothes on, eat the nachos you were gonna' take and thank Christ you won't have to dance naked to Poison cd's :whistle:;):lol:

:unsure: Sorry everyone but no invitations are on the way......There is no party happening at Geoff's place.....You can leave your clothes on, eat the nachos you were gonna' take and thank Christ you won't have to dance naked to Poison cd's :whistle:;):lol:

Buy a mop to clean up after the emo cuts himself..

Watched the Grand Final, really enjoyed it.

'Twas a good quality game. I watched it live, obviously, but through tears and the most nerves I have ever experienced, plus 20 litres of un-acknowledged beer I didn't fully take in just how close we actually got until the next morning. I stayed at a mate's house and he has pay TV where they replayed the game first thing on Monday morning. I didn't think I could put myself through it again, but I did. I just can't believe we were at 22-16, Slater knocks on and we're 10 metres out with a set of six. If Lowry's kick goes through and we score / get a repeat set of six... Wow, so many what if's.

Of coruse I'm disappointed as hell, crushed, still bleeding, hating the world... but the Eels put in the best they could and certainly have no reason to be ashamed. Melbourne just got up on the day, painful as it is. I guess the only really disappointing thing is that those first 3 tries Parra let in would have been stopped without a worry in the last 10 weeks. But that's nerves for you.

Until 2010, I guess. :(

'Twas a good quality game. I watched it live, obviously, but through tears and the most nerves I have ever experienced, plus 20 litres of un-acknowledged beer I didn't fully take in just how close we actually got until the next morning. I stayed at a mate's house and he has pay TV where they replayed the game first thing on Monday morning. I didn't think I could put myself through it again, but I did. I just can't believe we were at 22-16, Slater knocks on and we're 10 metres out with a set of six. If Lowry's kick goes through and we score / get a repeat set of six... Wow, so many what if's.

Of coruse I'm disappointed as hell, crushed, still bleeding, hating the world... but the Eels put in the best they could and certainly have no reason to be ashamed. Melbourne just got up on the day, painful as it is. I guess the only really disappointing thing is that those first 3 tries Parra let in would have been stopped without a worry in the last 10 weeks. But that's nerves for you.

If it makes you feel any better, i might remind you that you lost.

We did lose the Grand Final after a good fight.

Where'd the Saints finish up? After finishing first and dominating all year, I heard they didn't even make the semis? I heard the Eels (8th team) smashed them (the first team) is the first round of the finals? And then the Broncos (a group of pretenders) smashed them too, a week later?

We did lose the Grand Final after a good fight.

Where'd the Saints finish up? After finishing first and dominating all year, I heard they didn't even make the semis? I heard the Eels (8th team) smashed them (the first team) is the first round of the finals? And then the Broncos (a group of pretenders) smashed them too, a week later?

yeh well, your a poohead.

• 4 months later...

Well our seasons are about to start and it was good to see nothing has changed in the NRL with a massive punch on in a practice game which I think was between Cronulla and Manly......That's why I like the sport...No rolling on the ground like you are going to die if you get tripped in this sport. A real man's sport with no beg your pardons given :pound:

Now the AFL with my side Richmond again showing that they are the Luton Town of the AFL :anon:

No doubt will be the cellar dwellers again after viewing their performance last night in which the Hawks kicked their arse big time :lame:

They seriously are fuckin' hopeless and have been for near on, 30 years....It's so painful to watch week in week out :crying:

Terry Wallace has set this club back another 10 years and thank fuck he has gone but I feel for Damien Hardwick who has taken over because as the saying goes, "You can't polish a turd" and that is what this playing group resemble :doh:

Well our seasons are about to start and it was good to see nothing has changed in the NRL with a massive punch on in a practice game which I think was between Cronulla and Manly......That's why I like the sport...No rolling on the ground like you are going to die if you get tripped in this sport. A real man's sport with no beg your pardons given :pound:

Now the AFL with my side Richmond again showing that they are the Luton Town of the AFL :anon:

No doubt will be the cellar dwellers again after viewing their performance last night in which the Hawks kicked their arse big time :lame:

They seriously are fuckin' hopeless and have been for near on, 30 years....It's so painful to watch week in week out :crying:

Terry Wallace has set this club back another 10 years and thank fuck he has gone but I feel for Damien Hardwick who has taken over because as the saying goes, "You can't polish a turd" and that is what this playing group resemble :doh:

Don't feel too bad Dave the Bombers didn't fair much better against the Eagles and i feel like it's going to be a long year for us.

Did you guys get the All-Stars NRL game down in Victoria? Aboriginals vs All-Stars? Man, what a cracking game. Wasn't expecting much, but it was a really great game. I wondered what the hell that silly British man was doing in the all-stars side, having not played an NRL game yet, but he actually played quite well. Great game anyway. Less than a month to go now... GO THE MIGHTY EELS!

No , we did not get the All Star Game.

We get stuff all Rugby League down here on TV and when we do, it is always on very late.

Even the State of Origin is usually on a delayed telecast.

No , we did not get the All Star Game.

We get stuff all Rugby League down here on TV and when we do, it is always on very late.

Even the State of Origin is usually on a delayed telecast.

Shame. Even as only a mild fan of League I reckon you'd have loved it. Awesome display for a "non-serious" game.

Anyone interested in joining an AFL Fantasty footy comp, send me a PM.

I'm organising a league on the AFL site.

Never been in one but i've always been curious,heard it's fun.

As a side note:Fuck Collingwood one point you fuckin' losers,Go Saints.

Even though these games are irrelevant, Collingwood losing by one point always brings a smile to my face :fu:

Man the Eels are getting smashed in their trial games. :lol: Doesn't mean a thing to me until the 12th of March... but it's still uncool.

You, Geoff. are always welcome and jump on the STORM bandwagon if you like.

I HATE the Storm. Bitterly. Moreso than Newcastle these days. :lol:

Even though these games are irrelevant, Collingwood losing by one point always brings a smile to my face :fu:

+1

Swans fan here! Who does everyone else follow?