AFL and Rugby League

Dave

Awesome win by the Saints and even greater win was by the Tigers, eh Dave.

:cheer::cheer::cheer: You betcha' mate !!!!!!!!!!

The TIGERS have finally won a game !!!!!!!

How piss weak must Port Adelaide be :lame: .

And to top it off Brisbane rolled those filthy maggots last night :rofl2: and the Bombers had a good win against the Doggies as well.

This was suppose to be the round everyone would be able to pick 8 winners but I bet you no one does !!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wtf: The Tigers have now won 3 out of the last 4 games and should have beaten Hawthorn !!!!

Some promising signs but still a long, long way to go.

First and most important is to ensure those West Sydney and Gold Coast maggots don't grab Riewoldt, Cotchin or Martin because they are the ones we have to build the side around.

Lose any of them and we are well and truely fucked !!!!!!!!

The Bombers were unlucky and all this shit talk about Hawthorn being top 4 material is a bit premature !!!!!!

Beat some good sides before you start sprouting shit !!!!!!

And just to finish off my wrap up.........FUCK THE PIES !!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

HOLY FUCK !!!!!!!!!

The Tigers win again :bananamac:

At least that win by my Tigers is helping me get over the shattering, gut wrenching news that no one else in the World gives a fuck about Aussie Rules :( .........That was devastating to find that out and very hard to deal with :crying:

But hopefully this win will help ease the pain :woot:

HOLY FUCK !!!!!!!!!

The Tigers win again :bananamac:

At least that win by my Tigers is helping me get over the shattering, gut wrenching news that no one else in the World gives a fuck about Aussie Rules :( .........That was devastating to find that out and very hard to deal with :crying:

But hopefully this win will help ease the pain :woot:

Great win by the Tigers mate but please don't talk about the pathetic Dons.

Sweet fucking cripes, what the fuck is up with the Eels?! We started the year as favourites for the premiership, and they pretty much had a top 4 spot booked before the first ball was kicked. Now, I'd bet money they won't even make the 8 to play finals footy in 2010. The demolishing defeat by the Warriors on the weekend was just fucking humiliating. Man they can be an utterly pathetic team when it suits them.

Great win by the Tigers mate but please don't talk about the pathetic Dons.

Yeah, I have to admit it Dave, the Bombers did have a shocker, but me being a Richmond man, I know alot about having shockers :lol:

Another great win by the SAINTS and Tigers.

IMO, it is a three horse race between the Cats, Saints and Maggots {Pies} with only the Hawks and Dogs any chance of troubling those three if they are on song and get their act together.

I'm hoping we get a replay of last years final simply because Collingwood fuckin' shit me and there is no greater pleasure than seeing them fuck up and just miss out on getting into the Grand Final.

Also great to see the Tigers roll the fourth placed Freo especially when they had no interchange players available in the last quarter because of injuries.

That's what i like to see !! Collingwood on top of the ladder !!!

I hate to say this but I would probably have them as 2nd favourite for the flag at the moment and really in with a red hot go at winning it........I sure as hell hope it don't happen though :doh:

It seems the Hawks are also starting to make a move which could make it very interesting !!!!!

And for all the NRL fans here (;)) how f*cking awesome were the Eels on Saturday night?! 22-0 down after 20mins, and they sneak away with a 28-34 win. Amazing, with Hayne just tearing the Panthers apart. Could they still be an outside chance for 2010? I guess the next few weeks will see...

Hawks dream run gonna be stop this week, when they run into an angry and hungry SAINTS.

:doh: And we have the maggots :anon:

Can the fuckin' Bombers sink any lower? What a joke.

They are in strife, that's for sure !!!!

What's your opinion, should Knights stay or get the flick ????????

Hawks dream run gonna be stop this week, when they run into an angry and hungry SAINTS.

That would be the only time you would be happy escaping with a draw when really the game should have been all over 3 minutes before that !!!!

I think the Hawthorn interchange steward will now be out of a job....permenantly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Saints were very, very lucky to get away with 2 points there !!!

:doh: And we have the maggots :anon:

:anon: Who are currently kicking our :butt:

My Son who is a Richmond supporter, wanted to go to the footy today {even after I had warned him of what the outcome will be and trust me, sitting there watching Collingwood kick your ass is not an enjoyable experience one little fuckin' bit but he did not want to listen} so he, my missus and daughter {who are Collingwood supporters} ended up going and as I said, Collingwood are currently giving us a hiding.

Hopefully he will learn a lesson from this !!!!

Another good win from the Eels on Friday night. Brilliant first half, disappointing second. But when it's all wrapped up in the first half it's not unforgivable. But I do hope they learn and never do that again.

Can the fuckin' Bombers sink any lower? What a joke.

They are in strife, that's for sure !!!!

What's your opinion, should Knights stay or get the flick ????????

Sorry your Tigers lost against the Fucktard horde,i know the pain and we will face it very soon.I heard that when Damian Hardwick spoke to Essendon he said that with their list he could not promise a finals spot for maybe 2 or 3 years and Knights promised that straight away he could get them there.He got them to a final which was a total clusterfuck and kept his job(so far),hearing that the coaching staff are butting heads with him and the playing group is dividing.

If all this is true i think Knights and the Dons should part company.

Sorry your Tigers lost against the Fucktard horde,i know the pain and we will face it very soon

Seeing Didak do that faggot fuckin dance when he kicked that goal, I so wanted to cave his empty fuckin' skull in with a baseball bat !!!!!

I hope someone does this little fuckin jig to this smart arse arrogant little c :censored: t when they get knocked out of the finals :fu:

They, Bombers, played very well and Saints were shocking.

On a different subject Banger, did you hear SAS and Ion Drive are playing later this month. :party421: