AFL and Rugby League

Dave

As a side note:Fuck Collingwood one point you fuckin' losers,Go Saints.

Even though these games are irrelevant, Collingwood losing by one point always brings a smile to my face :fu:

+1

Swans fan here! Who does everyone else follow?

I'm A Bomber and good to see the Swans booted the Blues out of the race. :tumbsup:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a side note:Fuck Collingwood one point you fuckin' losers,Go Saints.

Even though these games are irrelevant, Collingwood losing by one point always brings a smile to my face :fu:

+1

Swans fan here! Who does everyone else follow?

I'm A Bomber and good to see the Swans booted the Blues out of the race. :tumbsup:

:anon: Fuckin' Richmond :doh:

A very PASSIONATE SAINTER. No I haven't jump on bandwagon, I remember when big Carl Ditterich and Mad Dog Robbie Muir knuckle anyone who gave them lip, while Trevor Barker(RIP) soar the packs like an Angel

Another great win by the Sainters.

Richmond beat Geelong in a practice match yesterday :rofl2: ....You have got to be kidding me !!!!!!!!!!

The Geelong team must of comprised of their players wives, girlfriends, mothers and grandmothers because we could not beat them whilst our arses point to the ground !!!!!!!!!!

Well, a clean sweep for the Eels! :lol: They lost all three of their trial games. Haha. Still not overly phased as several stars were missing, but dudes. Not even one win?

On a side note, went out to see teh Charity Shield between Saints and Bunnies on Saturday night - awesome night out and by god I miss footy. Good to have it back. GO THE EELS! Please... :(

Anyone see the 9pointer contraversy in the Swans game?

As far as I can see from the mutiple replays, the kick was taken from behind the mark, Seaby did not run off the mark, and the umpire had clearly not called 'play on' yet. That should have been a 9 pointer IMO, not 6, and hence Swans should have won.

Speaking of AFL, can someone post the picture of Lara Bingle that Fevola took :lol::tits:

A very PASSIONATE SAINTER. No I haven't jump on bandwagon, I remember when big Carl Ditterich and Mad Dog Robbie Muir knuckle anyone who gave them lip, while Trevor Barker(RIP) soar the packs like an Angel

I remember those days too mate,i'm a Bomber but i love Trevor Barker(RIP)and really enjoyed his duels against Paul Van Der Haar that i saw at Windy Hill and on telly. :tumbsup:

Speaking of AFL, can someone post the picture of Lara Bingle that Fevola took :lol::tits:

Sorry mate, could only find edited version :( (she looks SO comfortable!):

lara-bingle-nude-photo-by-brendan-fevola.jpg

I'd prefer to see the proper version of this one:

268431-bingle.jpg

Or this one will do:

Lara_Bingle_Topless_1.jpg

here a box of tissuses for those sooky lala of Swans supporters.

Hey Doggy, I'm looking forward to the opener in a few weeks!

Good to see some footy nuts here and thankfully no Eddie McGuire fans.....or they are being very quiet :)

268431-bingle.jpg

Or this one will do:

Like the bottom picture mate :tumbsup:

The top picture does not look like she's saying "Where the bloody hell are ya'", it's more like "Fuck the bloody hell off"

268431-bingle.jpg

Or this one will do:

Like the bottom picture mate :tumbsup:

The top picture does not look like she's saying "Where the bloody hell are ya'", it's more like "Fuck the bloody hell off"

Who wouldn't tell Fev to"Fuck the bloody hell off". TOOL

• 2 weeks later...

Round 1 NRL.....

Geoff's beloved Eel's.......Losers :crying:

Melbourne Storm.......Winners :tumbsup:

AFL.....

Doggies win the NAB Cup and I would love to see them win the real thing this year :tumbsup:

Go big bad Bazza !!!!!!!

Two weeks to go now for my piss weak Tigers to lose their first game even though Carlton no longer have Fev and Judd is out suspended.

If we can't beat Carlton now, we will be pretty much favourites to be the wooden spooners in 2010 :anon:

Round 1 NRL.....

Geoff's beloved Eel's.......Losers :crying:

Melbourne Storm.......Winners :tumbsup:

Eels played well and they'll crush weaker teams easily. Saints were desperate on the night (as the three timid penalty goals late in the 2nd half showed) and just wanted it that little bit more. If Hayne's chip kick towards the end had an even half decent bounce on it it would have been lights out for the Saints... and several other calls that went the wrong way... yeah, as I say, not worried at all. Would have been nice to win, but we'll sort it out next week. So much danger in the mighty Eels - almost every player is electric.

Didn't see the Storm but heard they only just won, and it was only because of a very dodgy decision to send Barrett to the sin bin where they scored a soft try. Shaky result against the Sharks. ;)

Yep, you heard correctly. The Eels were indeed 0-20 down well into the 2nd half... and yes, they did win 24-20. Hell yes! To be honest, it was a dismal performance, but to get away with that win was just gold. Smiles. :)

:anon: Here we go again.....The Tigers get belted by 10 goals in their first game by a very ordinary team....It's gonna' be one long, long season for us!!!

AGAIN :crying:

Bangerdaves Bombers lost to the Cats by 5 goals which is still a bloody good effort considering the Cat's were last years premiers.

Now I just hope to hell Collingwood lose to the Bulldogs.....Fuck the Pies :fu:

Speaking of Tigers, the NRL Tigers belted a very uninterested looking Eels outfit last night. :( Dismal, dismal performance.

:beerbang: Go the Saniters !!

:popcorn: i will be watching how many weeks that Kosi gets.

3 or 4 He will get for that..... :unsure: not sure what his record is like so if it is not to good, It will probably be 4

Now I just hope to hell Collingwood lose to the Bulldogs.....Fuck the Pies :fu:

:doh: The poofters won and they play Melbourne next week so the fuckers will win again <_<

:lame: Another belting for the Tigers with plenty more of them to come !!!!

We are now on the bottom of the ladder and there to stay.........again....... :anon: