Faust

Okay, just got a couple more:

Thailand:

DSCF1652.jpg

Sunrise on Phi Phi Island, Thailand:

DSCF2359.jpg

A twig in Samoa:

IMG_2725.jpg

The beach from the movie 'Escape from Paradise' (I think that's the title) in Samoa:

DSCF3124.jpg

Tomorrow I'll post my two favourite piccies I've taken. All these I guess are just nice sceneries but could have been taken by anyone anytime. :)

Beautiful. Well done Geoff !

Here's a new one taken saturday. It reminds me a pirate's creek...

2079646838_393887e32c.jpg

Taken on Saturday??? Where the hell were you, mate? That one is stunning. It looks like lava in the background?

Backed - My fave one of yours so far Chris! Superb photo.

Taken on Saturday??? Where the hell were you, mate? That one is stunning. It looks like lava in the background?

Haha Geof I took this pic while I was searching for Michael Sadler. Seriously the orange touch is the lights from a distant town. The eerie mist effect is made with a very long exposure time (I used a remote controler)....

I'm currently working on a graphic photo manipulated for a french prog band, it's designed to make a cover art or a inlay illustration...

What do you think about (the work on is still in progress) ?

//you need a good calibrated computer screen to appreciate correctly the image//

2083866145_1d19b044fe.jpg

Here is my magnificent addition:: Whaddya reckon to the talent there then? Of special note, the exquisite light and shade, and rich, deep tones.

10.jpg

Awesome pic, Jez.

Backed...Jez you truely captured "A" Kodak Moment... :drink:

2050431881_7de128d9bb.jpg

I think that would make a very cool album cover.

Good idea ! :agree: A new "Steelheart" maybe ??

Haha Geof I took this pic while I was searching for Michael Sadler. Seriously the orange touch is the lights from a distant town. The eerie mist effect is made with a very long exposure time (I used a remote controler)....

I'm currently working on a graphic photo manipulated for a french prog band, it's designed to make a cover art or a inlay illustration...

What do you think about (the work on is still in progress) ?

//you need a good calibrated computer screen to appreciate correctly the image//

2083866145_1d19b044fe.jpg

That's very cool. 100% VERY prog, imo. I really like that shot.

I'd love to have all the cool equipment and everything you have. :( Must be so much fun. All we have at home is my wife's 3 Megapixel camera, which is great but I've always wanted to have one of those awesome fancy cameras for a finer picture. These are my two personal faves from my collection - but even as I look at them I think how cool it would be to have more detail in the foreground, that a finer camera would pick up. Oh well, maybe someday. I still enjoy messing around with it.

Your pics, though, Chris, are amazing - very professional. Do you sell them?

Two late afternoon / dusk shots in Samoa:

DSCF3042.jpg

DSCF3031.jpg

I'd love to have all the cool equipment and everything you have. :( Must be so much fun. All we have at home is my wife's 3 Megapixel camera, which is great but I've always wanted to have one of those awesome fancy cameras for a finer picture. These are my two personal faves from my collection - but even as I look at them I think how cool it would be to have more detail in the foreground, that a finer camera would pick up. Oh well, maybe someday. I still enjoy messing around with it.

Your pics, though, Chris, are amazing - very professional. Do you sell them?

Geoff- the camera gear is VERY expansive. I have a lot of pro lens and 2 pro camera (on canon Canon 5D and Canon Mark II which is a real killer), but it's a passion for me (with the music).

Making pictures is a great pleasure for me, trying to catch the atmosphere, the beauty, the light, always use your eyes, your imagination etc... It's really fantastic, but very expansive (especially good lenses which is the most important in photography).

Yes I sell my pictures (sometimes) and I make exhibits (not a lot). I will build a little home studio at home with light system with umbrellas and background etc... Here some recent funny tests with a buddy at my home studio, it's a strange photo serie about the post-nuclear mood...

"What else ?"

2087853364_440abcb994.jpg

"Atomic Playboy"

2087737800_7b4bb9b581.jpg

Enjoy lol

My wife took this one of our 5yr old last 4th of July...

IMG_1738.jpg

Absolutely adorable!

"Atomic Playboy"

2087737800_7b4bb9b581.jpg

This looks like a shot from an old VoiVod video... anyone else remember when "Snake" (vocals) used to come out onstage wearing a gas mask? :rofl2:

LOL I bought the gas mask and the Russian army helmet on ebay. Quite interesting objects...

708804-R1-043-20.jpg

here's a pic I took...kinda stupid but I thought it was cool

I'd call it 'The Sausage Turd Flower'.

What is it, mate?

708804-R1-043-20.jpg

here's a pic I took...kinda stupid but I thought it was cool

I'd call it 'The Sausage Turd Flower'.

What is it, mate?

It is a plant/water flower growing in a pond near our house...It was the only one

so I took a pic...I think it should be called the "Sausage Turd Flower".. :rofl2:

• 3 months later...

We just went up to Heron Island, 72km of the Aussie coast a few weeks ago and I've uploaded a couple of piccies so far, for this interested:

This is the boat we used to get there:

DSCF4947.jpg

This is the island. Not as nice as the office, but I guess you can see it was okay to be there:

DSCF5054.jpg

DSCF5013.jpg

DSCF5070.jpg

DSCF5006.jpg

DSCF5068.jpg

We just went up to Heron Island, 72km of the Aussie coast a few weeks ago and I've uploaded a couple of piccies so far, for this interested:

This is the boat we used to get there:

DSCF4947.jpg

All these years they searched for HMAS Sydney, little knowing that Geoff had it.

wow, some really great pictures here...i like the pic you got of that wreck Geoff, and i LOVE your pics Faust, i envy your equipment....ive used Fuji for the last few years and just got a Kodak (easyshare, not the greatest tbh).

but your nightshots are astounding!

ill have to upload a couple of mine in a sec...

heres some that i found quickly:

I love the blur in the backround on this, how the only thing thats in focus is my brothers face...

l3eba61f515b5b136d4a90evt2.jpg

this one took awhile to get right..

l445bcb15bfab07b60fd401sw7.jpg

this was just plain luck!

l542b7a37348c226a49d786xj1.jpg

Some "Action Shots"

lfd1d9d9f213670cb14b030xi5.jpg

lb007748c1ffeae9647068dzg8.jpg

My dog...

la21b7e6305f36be2e9fec9gj0.jpg

My dog again

le9a53d2dcf2d26d78ba3e1fm7.jpg

and one ofmy personal favourites atm:

ld5576dd8425f892d4a1222cm8.jpg

ill upload some more when i find them :)

so going through my pics, heres what ive found (bearing in mind it covers about 5 years)

I actually have 3 dogs, but the 3rd one doesnt like me much...

1000290ay6.jpg

A Fly..

ypres042ep4.jpg

My moms house used to be where that big grey coffee bar is now....kinda weird walking round that area really..

dscf0010kl4.jpg

Pigeon

dscf0012sx3.jpg

Bird lady on Peir 39

dscf0021ua8.jpg

Pigeon on my dads hand...

dscf0022re4.jpg

funky blur

dscf0024qm3.jpg

San Francisco in the clouds...

dscf0035ml7.jpg

taken over England, on the way to somewhere...

dscf0015ps1.jpg

How demonic does this kid look?

dscf0079fc6.jpg

look up there!

cathedral29tq2.jpg

spikey things..

cathedral64ew1.jpg

Stonehenge! Where the demons dwell, and the banshees live and they do live well..

dscf0018le0.jpg

Sywell Air Show 2006

dscf0018vc7.jpg

dscf0022zl0.jpg

dscf0024cc1.jpg

I didnt take this, but i thought the dogs were cute...so ill throw it in..

dscf0003yd6.jpg

got abit OCD about that.....just went through everythin on my hard drive, ill get some of the older pics up later.....but lemme know your opinions on these!

theyve pixelated tho, so you might need to view the full size images for half of them to look any good -_-

I love the blur in the backround on this, how the only thing thats in focus is my brothers face...

Fuck me - :yikes: I ain't gonna be able to sleep for a week now - Thanx very much.

Fuck me - :yikes: I ain't gonna be able to sleep for a week now - Thanx very much.

:anon: That ain't nice, Jez.

:anon: That ain't nice, Jez.

??? No it's not. Sorry, but I scrolled down to that and it gave me a bit of a scare.!!Some of the Aircraft ones are nice, but that, you have to admit isn't exactly a great photo is it???

My apologies for the previous comment, it was little strong maybe, but thinking about this a little more, maybe some people should be a little more careful in what photos they choose to put on a PUBLIC forum. Hopefully SR86 asked his brother first if it was ok to post photos of him on the net. If my brother did the same without permission I'd kick his ass. Just a thought