The HH piccies thread

Faust

My apologies for the previous comment, it was little strong maybe, but thinking about this a little more, maybe some people should be a little more careful in what photos they choose to put on a PUBLIC forum. Hopefully SR86 asked his brother first if it was ok to post photos of him on the net. If my brother did the same without permission I'd kick his ass. Just a thought

But is your brother as handssome as you are :nyanya:

Here are some pics I took.... :whistle:

Oh my God !!!!!!!!!!

The lighting,the deviance of colours,the motivation and the inspiration.I'm astounded..

Eric,or should I say Leonardo ?,my humble congrats....

Enjoy...

reallyallpicksbig.jpg

..... :rolleyes::drink:

Oh my God !!!!!!!!!!

The lighting,the deviance of colours,the motivation and the inspiration.I'm astounded..

reallyallpicksbig.jpg

Why Thanks Ian...

My apologies for the previous comment, it was little strong maybe, but thinking about this a little more, maybe some people should be a little more careful in what photos they choose to put on a PUBLIC forum. Hopefully SR86 asked his brother first if it was ok to post photos of him on the net. If my brother did the same without permission I'd kick his ass. Just a thought

i asked him first, because its obviously not a great pic of him, its been on Myspace for the last 4 months. he doesnt mind.

i like it as a photo tho, because of the depth of field, it was a real split second sorta shot (he didnt even expect me to take the picture when he made that face)

Lemme get in on the piccies action here...

My Dawg, "Molson" - he's a pure bred Golden Retriever, about four years old now

MoNose.jpg

My late great cat, Lester...sadly, we had to have this poor old guy put to sleep earlier this year...I still miss the fuzzy lil' bastard :crying:

lester.jpg

A couple of abandoned train cars... these are just sitting on a siding next to an unused train station that I pass on my way to work every day... they've been there for years...if you've seen the movie "The Station Agent" you might recognize them, several scenes from the movie were filmed in and around the station building and these cars.

Train1.jpg

train3.jpg

and.... my son Matt rockin' a tyke size KISS shirt.

KissT.jpg

Lemme get in on the piccies action here...

My Dawg, "Molson" - he's a pure bred Golden Retriever, about four years old now

MoNose.jpg

Molson..is he named after the beer? Molson's Golden Extra Kicks Ass..haven't had it in ages...now I need to buy some...

Molson..is he named after the beer? Molson's Golden Extra Kicks Ass..haven't had it in ages...now I need to buy some...

Yep, he's named after the beer (Molson Golden = Golden Retriever, get it? Haha). Believe it or not, I didn't name him that either, that was the name he already had at the animal shelter we got him from ... we had been searching (unsuccessfully) for a Golden retriever for a few months when my wife found him on the shelter's web site... she immediately e-mailed me the link and sez "We HAVE to get this one! Not only is he exactly what we want, but he's named after a BEER! It's his DESTINY to be with us!" .... we brought him home that afternoon. :lol:

Awesome Kiss shirt man!

my niece and newphew are only ever allowed to wear Disney branded clothes

Haha, thanx, my wife isn't too crazy about that shirt either so that's just about the only photo of my son wearing it. A buddy of mine bought it for his young daughter when he went to the so-called "Farewell Tour" back in 2000 but when she got too big for it he sent it along to me so it can infect the next generation. :)

More pix later if I have time to Photobucket'em!!

More pix...!

Some more views of those train cars from my last post, taken on a winter day some time ago...

Picture028.jpg

Picture026.jpg

"Daddy, what does "trespassing" mean?"

Picture019.jpg

"Lemme in dammit, it's COLD out here!"

Picture018.jpg

The Station building... it's been cleaned up some since its appearance in the "Station Agent" movie, but it's still not being used for anything as far as I know.

Picture027.jpg

And now for something completely different... BEARS!! :yikes:

I love bears. If I could have one as a pet, I would. They're awesome. These are a few shots of what was "bruin" (haha) taken the last time I went to Space Farms (a private zoo/museum in Sussex County, NJ)...

Picture154.jpg

Picture168.jpg

Picture157.jpg

No he isn't darling :lol:

Oh my God !!!!!!!!!!

reallyallpicksbig.jpg

Why Thanks Ian...

Nice Pecs..err I mean Plecs Eric!!!

More pix...!

Some more views of those train cars from my last post, taken on a winter day some time ago...

Picture028.jpg

Picture026.jpg

"Daddy, what does "trespassing" mean?"

Picture019.jpg

"Lemme in dammit, it's COLD out here!"

Picture018.jpg

The Station building... it's been cleaned up some since its appearance in the "Station Agent" movie, but it's still not being used for anything as far as I know.

Picture027.jpg

And now for something completely different... BEARS!! :yikes:

I love bears. If I could have one as a pet, I would. They're awesome. These are a few shots of what was "bruin" (haha) taken the last time I went to Space Farms (a private zoo/museum in Sussex County, NJ)...

Picture154.jpg

Picture168.jpg

Picture157.jpg

Trains.. Stations.. and Bears.. Oh MY!!!!! :yikes:

Seriously, Cool pics My Man.... :tumbsup:

i must see pix to compare. :lol:

I'll show you his if you show me yours ;)

I'll show you his if you show me yours ;)

again?!?...you have already seen mine HOW many times now? :nyanya:

• 4 weeks later...

A few more piccies because I have access to them today:

Sunset on Heron Island:

n634582161_424345_2940.jpg

Walking along the beaches on Heron Island:

n634582161_424265_1072.jpg

Another scenery shot:

n634582161_424264_199.jpg

The most beautiful scenery on the island... at least when we were there: :wub:

n634582161_424263_9300.jpg

My puppies, completely un-posed:

n634582161_424261_8040-1.jpg

Synchronized puppies:

n634582161_424260_7402.jpg

Samoa again:

n634582161_166751_7906.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Back on this thread... :tumbsup:

Here is my latest work for the cover art of a forthcoming french book, a SF story which take place after the bomb. The guy behind the gas mask is my good friend Bruno (thanks for his patience). A lot of fun making this picture seance in a old and creepy abandoned hospital... The editor wanted a stuff dark and spooky... Here it is :) (the gun is an airsoft gun :) )

2359275722_b2d0be0472_b.jpg

Back on this thread... :tumbsup:

Here is my latest work for the cover art of a forthcoming french book, a SF story which take place after the bomb. The guy behind the gas mask is my good friend Bruno (thanks for his patience). A lot of fun making this picture seance in a old and creepy abandoned hospital... The editor wanted a stuff dark and spooky... Here it is :) (the gun is an airsoft gun :) )

Very nice!

That pic is totally BAD ASS. It should be the cover of a thrash metal CD!! I could see that as a VoiVod or Sodom album cover!! :beerbang:

That pic is totally BAD ASS. It should be the cover of a thrash metal CD!! I could see that as a VoiVod or Sodom album cover!! :beerbang:

Looks like my wife waiting to use the bathroom after I'm done.

Seriously, badass is the word Chris, when's the book coming out?

Hey Pete ! How fine mate !?

Thanks. The book will be out in july. The author is Parisian SF novelist.

Hey Pete ! How fine mate !?

Thanks. The book will be out in july. The author is Parisian SF novelist.

Awesome Chris, that's great! So I'm guessing there would be no need for me to pick it up, unless I brush up on mon Francais? ;)