What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Don Patrol - s/t

Spy - s/t

April Wine - Harder ... Faster

Jack Savoretti - Written in Scars

• My Little Pony

Got a little depressed at how poor the CAD is, so, to pick me up, I bought some shit off Amazon.

Circus Maximus - Nine

Teramaze - Her Halo

Theocracy - Theocracy

Theocracy - As the World Bleeds

Trixter - Human Era

Vanden Plas - Chronicles of the Netherworld Path One

Vanden Plas - Chronicles of the Netherworld Path Two

I haven't purchased from Amazon.ca in a long minute, and I'm surprised at how cheap some titles are.

Got a little depressed at how poor the CAD is, so, to pick me up, I bought some shit off Amazon.

Circus Maximus - Nine

Teramaze - Her Halo

Theocracy - Theocracy

Trixter - Human Era

I haven't purchased from Amazon.ca in a long minute, and I'm surprised at how cheap some titles are.

You didnt own Theocracy before?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!? Which version of Debut did you get?

• My Little Pony

Circus Maximus - Nine

Teramaze - Her Halo

Theocracy - Theocracy

Trixter - Human Era

You didnt own Theocracy before?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!? Which version of Debut did you get?

Got the reissue.

I had a big kerfuffle when trying to purchase As the World Bleeds, that I got pissed off, and eventually forgot to buy it. I bought three copies of it (one for each of my brothers and myself) but they never showed after a month. I e-mailed the distributor (won't mention who, because it wasn't their fault) and they shipped three more. Those never showed, and when I e-mailed then again, they told me they were out of copies, and would have to wait until they restocked. Well, I never went back to them, and tried buying one from another store, and never received my copy from them. So I just said, "Feck it!," and moved on. Ha.

Circus Maximus - Nine

Teramaze - Her Halo

Theocracy - Theocracy

Trixter - Human Era

Got the reissue.

I had a big kerfuffle when trying to purchase As the World Bleeds, that I got pissed off, and eventually forgot to buy it. I bought three copies of it (one for each of my brothers and myself) but they never showed after a month. I e-mailed the distributor (won't mention who, because it wasn't their fault) and they shipped three more. Those never showed, and when I e-mailed then again, they told me they were out of copies, and would have to wait until they restocked. Well, I never went back to them, and tried buying one from another store, and never received my copy from them. So I just said, "Feck it!," and moved on. Ha.

You didnt get 7 copies?!

• My Little Pony

Circus Maximus - Nine

Teramaze - Her Halo

Theocracy - Theocracy

Trixter - Human Era

Got the reissue.

You didnt get 7 copies?!

So you can understand how frustrated I was after the whole debacle.

Dirty Tryx - Rough Ride (Lost UK Jewels Series)

Graffiti - Obsession (Lost UK Jewels Series)

Geneva - Temptation (Lost UK Jewels Series)

Torino - Rock It...+9 (Lost UK Jewels Series)

Tokyo - Listen To Your Heartbeat (Lost UK Jewels Series)

Zero Zero - Live Forever (Lost UK Jewels Series)

Brian Jack - Promise of Love

Blood Red Saints - Speedway

Pages - s/t (1978)

reached 10,000 yet ? ;-)

reached 10,000 yet ? ;-)

And a few ;)

Pulp Culture - The Age of Fun

Nantucket - s/t

Jef Scott - Ten Stories

Rainbow - Rising

Naked - End Game

Fergie Frederiksen - Any given Moment

Kix - Blow my Fuse

Well, I got skunked on the new Megadeth today (booooo Best Buy!!) but these two used pickups from GoHastings were waiting for me when I got home, so at least the day wasn't a total washout:

The Cult - Love and Born Into This

Just fillin' in some outstanding gaps in my Cult collection.

• 2023 Gold Donors

American Hi-Fi-S/T

Bone Machine-Search and Destroy

Cheap Trick-Next Position Please

Fish-Yang

Sublime-Live Stand By Your Van

Frank Zappa-Absolutely Free

- Filmore East June 1971

-Just Another Band From L.A.

-Over-Nite Sensation

Dream Theater - The Astonishing

David Bowie - Sound + Vision (2003 longbox issue 4 CD + poster & prints)

Lynyrd Skynyrd - (Pronounced `Leh-`nérd `Skin-`nérd) & Second Helping - Live From Florida Theater

Jimmie Van Zant Band - S/T

Megadeth- Dystopia

• 2023 Gold Donors

A Perfect Circle-Three Sixty

Deep Purple-Abandon

Dream Theater-Live At Budokan

Extreme-Waiting For The Punchline

Iced Earth-Days of Purgatory

Keel VI-Back in Action

Molly Hatchet-Kingdom of XII

Montrose-S/T

-Paper Money

Vince Neil-Live at the Whisky One Night Only

Tom Petty-She's The One

Queensryche-The Warning

-Operation Livecrime

The Rossington Band-Love Your Man

Rubicon Cross-S/T

Some second-hand/charity shop finds over the weekend:

Eric Clapton: August

Def Leppard: High 'n' Dry (the version with 'Me And My Wine')

Motley Crue: Dr. Feelgood

Cinderella: Long Cold Winter

Joe Bonamassa: Blues Deluxe

Whitesnake: Come An' Get It (remastered version with bonus material)