What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

OK day cd hunting today. In addition to finding some cool stuff for Wishing Well I manged to snag some goodies for myself...

Strutt - Dreams - Haven't seen a cd of this for ages. No booklet, but with all the other cds I have to sell to help pay bills it will be nice to have to keep one! :tumbsup: OK MHR/AOR.

Ronny Loren - Wanderin' West - Arizona country singer with a healthy AOR influence. Kind of like a twangy Danny Wilde. Kevin Stoller (ex-Icon) is on here so I had to get it to be a completist.

Pink Floyd - One Of These Days - Live show from 1971. Silver disc and good sound quality so couldn't pass it up. Not everyday that you can get a Swingin' Pig label boot for 2 bucks.

Ramses - Delirio de Desastre - Mexcian thrash metal. Kind of reminds me of Sacred Reich. Not my speed, but decent quality. The booklet is pretty jacked but I may put it on the WW site anyway. I don't know why I don't see more Mexican rock and metal here where I live (Phoenix area).

www.wishingwellonline.com

www.facebook.com/Roger.Pamachena

OK day cd hunting today. In addition to finding some cool stuff for Wishing Well I manged to snag some goodies for myself...

Strutt - Dreams - Haven't seen a cd of this for ages. No booklet, but with all the other cds I have to sell to help pay bills it will be nice to have to keep one! :tumbsup: OK MHR/AOR.

Ronny Loren - Wanderin' West - Arizona country singer with a healthy AOR influence. Kind of like a twangy Danny Wilde. Kevin Stoller (ex-Icon) is on here so I had to get it to be a completist.

Pink Floyd - One Of These Days - Live show from 1971. Silver disc and good sound quality so couldn't pass it up. Not everyday that you can get a Swingin' Pig label boot for 2 bucks.

Ramses - Delirio de Desastre - Mexcian thrash metal. Kind of reminds me of Sacred Reich. Not my speed, but decent quality. The booklet is pretty jacked but I may put it on the WW site anyway. I don't know why I don't see more Mexican rock and metal here where I live (Phoenix area).

www.wishingwellonline.com

www.facebook.com/Roger.Pamachena

ramses was one of the "trendy" bands of mexico. they followed always the current trends. from their hard rockish debut to the great stuff in escuadron metalico II(one of the best compilations evah!) and the very good "guerreros del metal" to the discgrace of punkish/thrash stuff in "delirio..."

BOTTOM Feels So Good When You're Gone - Rise Above issue (replaces my Mans Ruin issue to which I had lost the booklet!)

SERJ TANKIAN Elect The Dead

GRAVITY KILLS Superstarved

BLOOD DIVINE Mystica

FIST Storm (they reformed? nobody told me!)

WITCHERY Don't Fear The Reaper

I'm waiting for quite a few CDs but I just read yesterday that the postmen are/have been/will be on strike this week. HAHA! Good luck at getting my CDs, chump. Actually pretty pissed off about it to be honest, as I had a few Christmas pressies for my wife still coming in the mail. :(

I'm waiting for quite a few CDs but I just read yesterday that the postmen are/have been/will be on strike this week. HAHA! Good luck at getting my CDs, chump. Actually pretty pissed off about it to be honest, as I had a few Christmas pressies for my wife still coming in the mail. :(

:tumbsup:

https://www.asos.com/images/htmlpages/2009_...v_header_ww.jpg

Anyone know where I can buy this from. Did a quick search and found nuthin'. Anyone heard it?

In the mail today:

Kingsuite--Kingsuite

At Target and Walmart:

Anberlin--New Surrender (Deluxe Edition)

Kutless--It Is Well (Not sure If I am going to like this but I will give it a try)

Bless the Fall--Witness

Jeffree Star--Beauty Killer

Say Anything--Say Anything

what! aussie post on strike?

i'm waiting on my bro;s xmas present in the mail. i was hoping it would be there when i get home.

i'm waiting on my bro;s xmas present in the mail. i was hoping it would be there when i get home.

Yep, annoying f*cks have been on strike for 2 days here in NSW. Not sure about the other states. Pretty f*cking annoying timing.

Yep, annoying f*cks have been on strike for 2 days here in NSW. Not sure about the other states. Pretty f*cking annoying timing.

Same here In Victoria boys,it's been 2 f**ckin' days already and i'm waiting for cd's to come from interstate'guess i won't hold my f**ckin' breath too long on these :angryfire:

Same here In Victoria boys,it's been 2 f**ckin' days already and i'm waiting for cd's to come from interstate'guess i won't hold my f**ckin' breath too long on these :angryfire:

I have to say - fair enough if you want more money, etc. - hell, who the f*ck doesn't? I could do with at minimum double my salary, but to pull this shit over Christmas? WTF?

As I say, I have quite a few Christmas presents I bought for people coming to me via mail and if I don't get them before the 24th I'm going to be pretty pissed off, having to hand out IOU's on christmas rather than actual presents.

The CDs - honestly, I couldn't care less. I have more than enough to keep me occupied and I can wait until the new year for those... but these presents were bought on a tight schedule.

I have to say - fair enough if you want more money, etc. - hell, who the f*ck doesn't? I could do with at minimum double my salary, but to pull this shit over Christmas? WTF?

As I say, I have quite a few Christmas presents I bought for people coming to me via mail and if I don't get them before the 24th I'm going to be pretty pissed off, having to hand out IOU's on christmas rather than actual presents.

The CDs - honestly, I couldn't care less. I have more than enough to keep me occupied and I can wait until the new year for those... but these presents were bought on a tight schedule.

With the presents mate i totally feel your pain and i would be pissed off if they don't arrive on time,really do hope you get them in time.They pull this shit at this time of year as they know they will get their point across but come on man nobody f**cks with my cd's,unleash the hounds :bigboom: