What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Blank Ones...a pack of 30...

:rofl2: Gotcha beat...I just bought a pack of 50, and 25 of those slim-line jewel cases too! :)

Bon Jovi - Lost Highway

Megadeth - So Far, So Good, So What?

bought them at walmart last night at 11pm.....

Bon Jovi - Lost Highway

How did you get that two days before its release?

ive noticed alot of people had heard it before then...

Was released on the 11th in the UK - Had mine Pre-ordered

i live in the uk.....

but i noticed with this album they didnt actually tell you much about it......H.A.N.D had a whole lead up for 6 months, this one just appeared.

i thought the uk release was 19th same as the states.

Blank Ones...a pack of 30...

:rofl2: Gotcha beat...I just bought a pack of 50, and 25 of those slim-line jewel cases too! :)

mine are all in slim lines too...I hate to buy them without the cases....

the one with the recording of the album?

isnt that like £25 on Ebay?

That's the one, got it for US$26.80, so about £20 with shipping including insurance. I've started to really dig the Japanese releases for some reason lately, but they are expensive... :(

That's the one, got it for US$26.80, so about £20 with shipping including insurance. I've started to really dig the Japanese releases for some reason lately, but they are expensive... :(

I miss the days when I had enough $ to spend on Japanese imports...unfortunately, nowadays I have to pay for such unimportant frills as food, mortgage, and gasoline. :(

I miss the days when I had enough $ to spend on Japanese imports...unfortunately, nowadays I have to pay for such unimportant frills as food, mortgage, and gasoline. :(

I live under my desk at the office since my wife left me. Just me, my CD's, the blue Charvel and some dust bunnies. ;)

Seriously though, I don't do it often (at all), just seemed like a good one to have, major label, DVD, bonus tuneage and inserts, sometimes ya just gotta say fuck it... :woot:

Haven't updated for a while...

Shake City...S/T

21 Guns....Demolition

Last Autumn's Dream.....Saturn Skyline

Lazy Susan...Bad Habit

Slyboots.....S/T

Tracy Starr...S/T

Satrox....Energy

Shadow's Fade.....S/T

Sha-Boom....The Best of

Subway...Hold on to Your Dreams

Pretty Maids.....Red Hot & Heavy

Manic Eden....S/T

Ozzy....Black Rain

Last Autumn's Dream....S/T

Pretty Maids...Planet Panic

James Christian...Meet The Man

James Christian...Rude Awakening

Airkraft....In The Red

Airkraft....S/T

Sandalinas..Living on the Edge

Danger....In Control

Shameless....Now Playing

Alleycat scratch....Deadboys in Trash City

Anatomic....In For The kill

im not into paying THAT much for an album, Lost highway was the second most expensive album i have ever bought at £8.71

no. 1 being New Jersey at £10.99 from HMV (this was also the first album id ever bought, so i hadnt discovered Ebay or sales at this point)

im not into paying THAT much for an album, Lost highway was the second most expensive album i have ever bought at £8.71

no. 1 being New Jersey at £10.99 from HMV (this was also the first album id ever bought, so i hadnt discovered Ebay or sales at this point)

I hear ya, and I'm usually right there with ya. cheap is good IMHO I don't know what possessed me to bite the bullet and just go for it... probably 'cause I'm crazy... ;)

Ultimatum - S/T

Sing Sing - S/T

Sacred Season - S/T

AGNES - When the Night falls (thanks Wotty !!! :bowdown: )

SLYCE - S/T

Blind Alley - Destination Destiny

Kamelot - Ghost Opera CD/DVD

+ Various stuff Chris Sent me inc. Andy Fraser, Work Of Art, Deadringer Cheers Matey :drink:

JENNIFER BATTEN - Above Below and Beyond

g//z/r - Plastic Planet

LIVE TONGUE - S/T (from Ebay - got this because of the good reviews on the data base "Skid Row meets Motley Crue" - I found nothing exciting about it, IT SUCKS BIG TIME!!!)

BARRY MANILOW - Greatest Hits Volume II (for the wifey)

POISON - Look What The Cat Dragged In

A l Denson - The Extra Mile. High quality CCM/AOR from 1992 on the Benson label, I'm hooked and gonna get his other releases pronto!