What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

One of the used cd stores in town was having a 50% off sale on all DVD's. I popped in to grab a couple and while waiting in line (that took 20 minutes to get through) I happened to glance over at the new arrivals case and see Cats In Boots - Kicked & Klawed so I grabbed it. Not wanting to lose my place in line I waited until I had paid for my items before going back to look through the rest of the new arrivals not expecting to find anything. Alas, what pops out in front of me but a mint original copy of Autograph - Loud and Clear for $8.00! So I got back in line (which now snaked to the back of the store and waited another 45 minutes before finally getting to the checkout counter again. But I think the wait was worth it. :)

I found 5 mint copies of Autograph - Loud N Clear in a cutout bin for $1 apiece like 5 years ago (but none of them were cut outs, they were all mint and sealed). I was surprised back then when I ended up selling them on ebay and getting over $20 apiece for them. I think they were the first CDs I ever sold on ebay.

I picked up Desperado - Bloodied, But Unbowed this week :banger: (yeah, I know it has been re-issued but I like having the original)

As Fast As - Open Letter To The Damned

The Clarks - Still Live

Butch Walker And The Let's Go Out Tonites - The Rise And Fall Of Butch Walker And The Let's Go Out Tonites

I picked up Desperado - Bloodied, But Unbowed this week :banger: (yeah, I know it has been re-issued but I like having the original)

Nice find. I wish I would get the Desperado - Ace cd from CD Universe since they informed me it was shipped on the 17th and I still have yet to see it in the mailbox. I'm pretty good at hunches and I have a hunch that this isn't going to find my house if it hasn't arrived by now.

Nice find. I wish I would get the Desperado - Ace cd from CD Universe since they informed me it was shipped on the 17th and I still have yet to see it in the mailbox. I'm pretty good at hunches and I have a hunch that this isn't going to find my house if it hasn't arrived by now.

Better contact them about it...I've had mine for 5 days or so.

JL

Better contact them about it...I've had mine for 5 days or so.

JL

I did. They sent me a response today saying I had to wait for 15 days after the shipment date before they could "consider this order lost and discuss re-shipment options". So next Monday is the soonest I would be able to get the ball rolling. On the other hand {crosses fingers} it could show up tomorrow. I've never had a problem with them before so I'm not worried, just anxious to get the darn thing.

De Mont-Body Language

Wow, where did you find this one ?? I'm looking for this CD...

well...i bought a mixed bag this week consisting off both cd's and tapes..

Sly Roxx - Who's Foolin Who ? (Tape)

Court Jester - King For A Day (CD)

Strip - Respect (Tape)

Tin Pan Alley - S/T (Tape)

Driver - S/T (Tape)

Head First - S/T (Tape)

Psycho Circus - S/T (Tape)

Name In Vain - S/T (Tape)

Violet Foxx - S/T (Tape)

Lostboys - Lost And Found (Jap Press CD)

Carasoul - S/T (Tape)

Resurrection Mary - S/T (Tape)

thats it..i think....\../

Okay got these in the mail or coming very soon

Jesse James Dupree - Foot Fetish very nice if you're a Jackyl fan

War Babies - S/T

Kiss of the Gypsy - S/T

Funny Money - Back Again personally signed by Mr. Dean Cramer

Roxxi - Drive It To Ya Hard - cassette

Law and Order - Rites of Passage

Phantom Blue - Built to Perform

Big Bad Wolf - S/T

Stun Leer - Once

Hot Boy - Barely Legal Cdr Thanx Steve

Secondspin had a massive sale the other day and I could not resist buying a few titles I've grown to love (and a few bands I have faith in by not discs), via my brother. Not sure when I'll get to pay him back though:

My American Heart - The meaning in make-up

All-American Rejects - s/t ('Move along' sold out... GGGGGGRRRRRRRRR!)

Amber pacific - The possibility and the promise

Halifax - Writer's reference

Fenix TX - Leuchuza [sp?] (Wow, what a massive surprise after their shitty earlyier album)

Relient K - The anatomy of tongue in cheek

Paul McCartney - Flowers in the Dirt

Tom Petty - Highway Companion

McGuffey Lane / Aqua Dream (2fer)

McGuffey Lane - Let the Hard Times Roll / Day by Day (2fer)

Bonnie Raitt - Air Play Sampler

"Hollywood Rocks" Sampler

Because I don't have the same amount of money to buy CDs you guy have, I just settled to receiving free.

My fifth SEALED, FREE INDIE:

S'aint America - S/T (1991 Me-N-Him)

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Fate - V

Bonfire - Double X

Just snagged off of Ebay:

Flame - Blaze (original Rockhill Records pressing) :bananamac:

I had this one other time and ended up trading it to a good friend and over time wished I had kept it. Im glad I finally got another copy.

Arcangel - S/T (Japan release)

Amsterdam - The Santa Clara Syndicate

I thought I had warned everybody about this cd. Sorry Rick. I guess you didn't read my post on it. :angry:

That's why that portable HH database would be so darn handy!!! If I would of had that I would have known to steer clear. Oh well, I should be able to get rid of it for a buck or two more than I paid for it hopefully.

Amsterdam - The Santa Clara Syndicate

I thought I had warned everybody about this cd. Sorry Rick. I guess you didn't read my post on it. :angry:

That's why that portable HH database is would be so darn handy!!! If I would of had that I would have known to steer clear. Oh well, I should be able to get rid of it for a buck or two more than I paid for it hopefully.

Otherwise, it will be a good coaster along with the Bulletboys Sophie cd :lol:

Just snagged off of Ebay:

Flame - Blaze (original Rockhill Records pressing) :bananamac:

I had this one other time and ended up trading it to a good friend and over time wished I had kept it. Im glad I finally got another copy.

Damn! I have wanted that for a while now. What did you have to pay for it?

JL

Otherwise, it will be a good coaster along with the Bulletboys Sophie cd :lol:

Wow, really? I thought Sophie was pretty solid....

JL