What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

In - f*cking - credible

Working last night ...couldn't sleep made weary way downstairs this morning for a quick cuppa tea before heading back to bed. Wife comes in from a trip down Middleton says she's got me a CD from a market stall and hopes I like it. Hands it me ....

Danger Danger - Cockroach

The CD is still sealed and apart from a crack on the front of the case (soon remedied) perfect. The Marker pen on the plastic wrapping has £3 on it but the lady knocked a further £1 off the price due to the cracked casing!!!!!! Dunno if she realised it was a double CD or not.

She bought it because they had long hair and she thinks she's heard me playing them before.

That's it...I'm giving up looking for stuff!! I'll just let her go. :doh: but more :headbanger:

In - f*cking - credible

Working last night ...couldn't sleep made weary way downstairs this morning for a quick cuppa tea before heading back to bed. Wife comes in from a trip down Middleton says she's got me a CD from a market stall and hopes I like it. Hands it me ....

The CD is still sealed and apart from a crack on the front of the case (soon remedied) perfect. The Marker pen on the plastic wrapping has £3 on it but the lady knocked a further £1 off the price due to the cracked casing!!!!!! Dunno if she realised it was a double CD or not.

She bought it because they had long hair and she thinks she's heard me playing them before.

That's it...I'm giving up looking for stuff!! I'll just let her go. :doh: but more :headbanger:

Not bad, Nick !! Someone didn't know what he was selling ! :) (Like the guy who sold me the Heartplay - "The Album" for 10€ at Amazon !! )

And yeah, good idea to let your lady look for CD's in the future !! :P

In - f*cking - credible

Not bad, Nick !! Someone didn't know what he was selling ! :) (Like the guy who sold me the Heartplay - "The Album" for 10€ at Amazon !! )

Actually it was wierd coz when she handed it me I had no idea what the hell it was as the CD sleeve was reversed (maybe that's the reason no-one picked up oni it? :unsure: ) so I originally thought it was some kind of demo or promo. But when I saw Cockroach in tiny letters on the spine I was quite a happy..but tired bloke!

In - f*cking - credible

Actually it was wierd coz when she handed it me I had no idea what the hell it was as the CD sleeve was reversed (maybe that's the reason no-one picked up oni it? :unsure: ) so I originally thought it was some kind of demo or promo. But when I saw Cockroach in tiny letters on the spine I was quite a happy..but tired bloke!

That's awesome bro! That cd is actually getting harder to find. Might be outta print or something.

It's funny how much the wives can do for us just because they are aware of the music and the fact that we love it soooooooooooo much. Very cool... :)

JL

OK, where do I start?.........

Victory - You Bought It You Name It (Japan w/ OBI)

Motley Crue - Too Fast For Love (Japan first press)

Tuff - What comes around goes around (Japan w/ OBI)

Dokken - Under lock & Key (Japan 1st press w/ sticker OBI)

Motley Crue - Theatre of Pain (Japan 1st press w/ sticker OBI)

Motley Crue - Girls, Girls, Girls (Japan 1st press w/ OBI)

Icon - Night of the crime (Japan press)

Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the moon (Japan 1st press)

Stryper - Soldiers Under Command (Japan 1st press)

Kiss - Rock N Roll Over (Japan '89 Press w/ OBI)

Journey - Raised on Radio (Japan 1st press w/ box OBI)

Mitch Malloy - Best of

Malloy - '88

...that's it for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JL

King Of Fools - S/T

Slik Toxik - White Lies/Black Truth (single)

Amsterdam - The Santa Clara Syndicate (This was an oops. Saw the Metal Mayhem label and took a chance and it sucks bigtime IMO! I only paid $2 for it and still feel ripped off. <_< )

In the mail today:

Shabby Trick - Badass in absolute mint condition :bananamac:

Took me forever to finally get a copy at a good price!

Soren - S/T :banger::banger::banger:

If I don't buy another CD I'd be a happy man upon getting this release! If you haven't heard it let me know and I can send you a couple samples.

Hurray for Lawrence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an awesome find. I am so glad you finally found it!!!

Now me, nothing as cool as Soren, but not many are...

Big Hate-You're Soaking In It

Aggression Core-S/T

Jimmy Ryser-S/T

Fates Warning-Inside Out

Kiss My A**-Classic Kiss Regrooved

Konkhra-Weed Out The WEak

Mayday-Gene Rock

Goodness-Anthem

Dio-Killing The Dragon (Limited Edition)

Billy Bob Thornton-The Edge Of The World

Bad Channels-Soundtrack

The American President-OSTS Marc Shaiman

The Hunt For Red October-OSTS Basil Poledouris

Monty Python And The Holy Grail-The Album Of The Soundtrack Of The Film...

Secretary-OSTS Angelo Bandalamenti

Donnie Iris & The Cruisers - Ellwood City

Toto - Bottom Of Your Soul Summer 2006 EP.

Dangerous Toys - S/T (Promo picture disc version)

Laaz Rockit - Know Your Enemy

Tyketto - Don't Come Easy (Promotional copy)

Silver Mountain - Breakin' Chains

Desperado - Ace

Knight Strike - Intruder

Midnight Angel - Addiction

Aerosmith - You Gotta Move

Adam Ant - Antmusic: The Very Best Of

A Very nice batch of stuff this morning and all at Knockdown £'s. Some stuff I have been meaning to get for years, but hadn't got round to buying!!!

Brother Firetribe - False Metal

Jaded Heart - IV

Under Suspicion - S/T

Loud And Clear - Dis-Connected

Without Love - Trouble

Two Fires - S/T

R.A.W - First

Brother Firetribe - False Metal

Airplay - S/T

Edenbridge - The grand Design

Mark Williamson - Time slipping by

Waiting for me when I got home were :::

Pride of Lions

Vertigo

Street Talk

Best of Alcatraz

Two Skagarack cds

Three Streetheart cds

Silver

A cd-r from Nick C Cheers !!!!

More details to follow....

Many thanks to Jez and Nick C for supplying some top-notch sounds.AGAIN !!!!!!

Also thanks to other top blokes,Swazi,Chad,Tim(2),Pete,Geoff,Dave and numerous others,not forgetting the un-blokey M.J who have either supplied sounds or concern or both while I was in rehab.Finally....

JLP and Swriter(Paul) top blokes who have given me decent rock cds,and in JLP's case,some of the best 80's synth-pop I've heard.CHEERS !!!!!!

One of the used cd stores in town was having a 50% off sale on all DVD's. I popped in to grab a couple and while waiting in line (that took 20 minutes to get through) I happened to glance over at the new arrivals case and see Cats In Boots - Kicked & Klawed so I grabbed it. Not wanting to lose my place in line I waited until I had paid for my items before going back to look through the rest of the new arrivals not expecting to find anything. Alas, what pops out in front of me but a mint original copy of Autograph - Loud and Clear for $8.00! So I got back in line (which now snaked to the back of the store and waited another 45 minutes before finally getting to the checkout counter again. But I think the wait was worth it. :)

Mydra - S/T

Mydra - II

Nouveaux - Beginnings

Ghost - The other Side

Went to Long Beach this weekend, not a bad haul either...

Bangin' Moon-Moontang

Guardian-Miracle Mile

Pied Sally-Limping Home

Michael Monroe-Not Faking It

Jeff Beck-Flash

Precious Death-If You Must

The Reign-Back From Euphoria

Travelling Wilbury's-Volume 3