Hiya

Widda

Stop by the front desk and pick up your complimentry extra Long Sleeved White coat :wacko:

Welcome aboard!!

As you've probably noticed already, you picked a rather...er... "interesting" day to start on H.H.... we're not usually this insane, I assure you. Yea, we're a *little* insane but certain events that have taken place in the past 36 hours or so has ratcheted things up a few notches... :P Hope you decide to stick around anyway!!

Welcome aboard!!

As you've probably noticed already, you picked a rather...er... "interesting" day to start on H.H.... we're not usually this insane, I assure you. Yea, we're a *little* insane but certain events that have taken place in the past 36 hours or so has ratcheted things up a few notches... :P Hope you decide to stick around anyway!!

I am usually this Insane and I now for sure that Uncle Jason is insane. :P

By the way Widow welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy your stay and I strongly suggest NOT ordering any Hurricane cds from R&R Records. :P

By the way Widow welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy your stay and I strongly suggest NOT ordering any Hurricane cds from R&R Records. :P

I'll second that.

Oh, and don't take the brown acid either. The brown acid is BAD, man.

Also, don't drink the water (the beer is OK though), and don't feed the Geoffadillos.

Did I miss anything Wes?

We like Norks :tits:

Backed... and welcome aboard. :drink: I like walks on the beach and palm trees. And coconuts and other things that look like testicles, 'cause they're funny. Like puffer fish, but without the spikes.

Seriously, welcome aboard. What happened with your user name that Dan fixed? The Geoff is sexy, but curious also.

I'll second that.

Oh, and don't take the brown acid either. The brown acid is BAD, man.

Also, don't drink the water (the beer is OK though), and don't feed the Geoffadillos.

Did I miss anything Wes?

Yes you did:

1. While posting in the Fuck thread use the word fuck at least one time.

2. While posting in the Question thread make sure you ask a question.

3. Watch your typo's or the Typo Nazi will get you.

4. Last but not least, don't believe anything I say(I'm crazy).

Hello !

Welcome here and enjoy your stay :drink:

Chris

Ok...not sure how to follow up Jason's nice little ditty there....but.......

Hey welcome to the site....hope it fulfills all of your ....uhh...needs.....yes....needs...!! Haha