Lonnie Holdaway and the Hurricane CD reissues scam

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His User Name was Glamstealer??...what a Fag..using Stealer in his name.. :ahole:

Is he trying to taunt people??

I wasnt on HH when all of this went down,the Lonnie deal, but surely there are some of you who live somewhere close to where this guy lives. I know this has been brought up before but this has got to be a major felony in any state. Just an idea- I know gas prices are high these days, maybe start a fund for expenses for a couple of guys on here to go find this guy. Hell, I wasnt even involved but I would pitch in. This SOB needs to be found. I really feel for you guys that got taken for alot of money. What really pisses me off is that he comes on here as glamstealer,just taunting everyone. What an :ahole: Just a thought ............later......huskermetal

By the way, Dan (or whichever Mod came up with the idea), I LOVE how all of Lon's posts now show him as belonging to the "LYING SCUMBAG THIEF!" user group.... and it's even in his avatar...hahahaha, brilliant!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a little update on my situation with Lonnie...he had owed me a Slayer cd from a previous trade (& we're talking WAY previous...last September). After the Hurricane fiasco broke, he promised again & again to drop it in the mail & that he was so sorry it had taken this long to complete his end of the trade. After about 2 weeks & still no Slayer cd, he said he couldn't understand why it hadn't shown up, but that he had one more copy & would FedEx it the next day. All this took place the second week of February. He has since broke off all communication, ignored all emails, etc etc. So if anybody out there is holding out hope that all this was a HUGE misunderstanding & that Lonnie is trying to make things right, don't believe it for a second. He's a lying scumbag & deserves anything & everything that coming to him. :2up:

That's messed up. I would be willing to pitch up for the "gas money" fund. This guy needs to be taught a lesson.

this is the thread that will not die :P .......good for a read .

That's the point of the bump...if I have my way, it will never die. People need to remember this asshole and not give up complete hope that he will pay. The day this thread gets buried is the day he wins...not gonna happen while I'm around....

I'm just surprised that someone hasn't came through here with an "Authorities" story for us :angry: This WAS Grand Larceny by Fraud or Swindle and since it was internet, it's also Federal Jurisdiction from what I know

MotherFucker owes me a serious amount of fucking cash / cd's. Look , I am going to put this piece of shit away. WHY hasn't anyone else gone after his ass yet? Have you reported him to the Blytheville P.D. yet?

I think several people have done that Sam...must not be a priority for them :2up:

I see Mr. Honesty is at it again...oh and love this post of his:

www.myspace.com/lrc72315 .....just send a request and i will add ya.....I set mine to private due to all the spammers that stop in and pull drive-by's .....

I wonder why he was getting so many spammers stopping by pulling drive by's? Hmmm

Hopefully no one on that messageboard gets shafted by Lonnie. If anyone is a member there, please warn them :angry:

Looks like he will be at Rocklahoma

10 Rocklahoma / Rocklahoma 2007 Line-up / Re: Anybody wanna caravan from Northwest Arkansas? on: April 20, 2007, 10:00:05 AM

We are leaving Blytheville, which is in the NE corner on the afternoon of the 12th.....5 car loads of folks...."real beer".....So anyone wanting to meet up along the way just drop us a line......We are ready to turn this things out!!!!!!!

Me thinks a link to the relevant pages on HH would be in order, just as a pre warning to those on that particular site. Make the fuckers life a misery I say and let him know he is being watched.

Me thinks a link to the relevant pages on HH would be in order, just as a pre warning to those on that particular site. Make the fuckers life a misery I say and let him know he is being watched.

I just posted this after topics he started and also the caravan trip thread:

For those unaware, Mr. Lonnie here is a celebrity of sorts. Just check out the link below for the story of the great Lonnie. Hope you're not using the thousands of dollars you stole from the AOR/hard rock community at heavyharmonies.com. Beware of this guy people. He's a thief and a con-artist and actually lied about being in a serious car accident as a diversion when he ripped many many people off. Lonnie/David, your day will come you rat bastards.

Read all about Lonnie and his scam here:

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=12751

and

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=12120

I just posted this after topics he started and also the caravan trip thread:

For those unaware, Mr. Lonnie here is a celebrity of sorts. Just check out the link below for the story of the great Lonnie. Hope you're not using the thousands of dollars you stole from the AOR/hard rock community at heavyharmonies.com. Beware of this guy people. He's a thief and a con-artist and actually lied about being in a serious car accident as a diversion when he ripped many many people off. Lonnie/David, your day will come you rat bastards.

Read all about Lonnie and his scam here:

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=12751

and

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=12120

Did the same thing my brother :drink: My username is ScrewedBy Lonnie :P:P:P

Fuck him in the ass with barbed wire!!!!!!!! :2up:

I see Mr. Honesty is at it again...oh and love this post of his:

O yea, sharing rare music and hooking everyone with free CDRs - sounds familiar?

I wonder what his next stunt would be...

I missed it I guess. The person who runs the site is being a dickwipe about it now & the Victoria girl sent me an e-mail saying to stop harrassing her? Sorry for trying to warn you, now go fuck yourself :banger:

I missed it I guess. The person who runs the site is being a dickwipe about it now & the Victoria girl sent me an e-mail saying to stop harrassing her? Sorry for trying to warn you, now go fuck yourself :banger:

You know what? To hell with her & the person(s) running that board. Try to do somebody a favor...let 'em get fucked over by Lonnie. With that attitude, they deserve it.