Tyketto

I know there are a few of us Tyketto lovers out there.....and a few who are not. <_<aetsch013.gif:lol:

What's your fave tune on "Don't Come Easy?

Mine is "Standing Alone" music-smiley-013.gif

oh..........and :woot: my first poll, I do believe!!! :jump:

Welllllllllllllllllllllll crap. Screwed this up, di'nt I -_-

Never mind.....

:lol:

Anyway, this is probably the easiest (non) poll ever, but I'm glad you've left it open for 2 choices. 'Forever Young' and 'Wings' are two of the best songs ever recorded. No pussy-footing around that, they just are. 'Burning down inside' is great too, as is 'Standing Alone'. Sorry MJ, but to me the rest of the album is filler. Sorry. :(

But those first 2 songs are just beyond stunning. Perfect in every sense of the word.

'Don't Come Easy' is one of my fav albums of all time.

"Burning Down Inside" is my fav song.

Imo "Standing Alone" might be the greatest ballad ever written.

The first 5 songs on this album are so good they should be outlawed, and the rest of the songs are great too. I don't agree with Geoff that the others are filler, it's just not fair to the last 5 songs that the 1st 5 are so damn good. I kind of feel sorry for the last 5 songs now that I think about it.

Danny has never topped this album IMO but hopefully with next years 'Traveler' he's gonna come close.

:lol:

Anyway, this is probably the easiest (non) poll ever, but I'm glad you've left it open for 2 choices. 'Forever Young' and 'Wings' are two of the best songs ever recorded. No pussy-footing around that, they just are. 'Burning down inside' is great too, as is 'Standing Alone'. Sorry MJ, but to me the rest of the album is filler. Sorry. :(

But those first 2 songs are just beyond stunning. Perfect in every sense of the word.

Yes, Wings is the best song on the disc.

And Geoff, how can you call Seasons "filler"??? :yikes:

Sorry. :( I always thought the "other" songs on this disc sounded like ballsier Nelson fillers. I don't know what it is about them... the other songs just don't appeal to me. 'Seasons' is okay, IMO... but nothing more than that for me. :)

And Geoff, how can you call Seasons "filler"??? :yikes:

Sorry. :( I always thought the "other" songs on this disc sounded like ballsier Nelson fillers. I don't know what it is about them... the other songs just don't appeal to me. 'Seasons' is okay, IMO... but nothing more than that for me. :)

Oh no, not Nelson!!!! :crying:

I suppose I can forgive you... :P

I agree with Geoff on this totally. The first three tracks, & "Standing Alone" are all terrific, but I doubt I'll ever play this whole CD all the way through ever again.

"Wings" is my choice, with "Burning Down Inside" very close behind...

I'll abstain on this one............... :lol:

Burning Down Inside.

I like this album a lot, although I do think it has a few fillers on board. The first half is definately where it's at for me.

1. Forever Young

2. Standing Alone

3. Burning Down Inside

4. Seasons

5. Wings

The rest is just average. Not great but listenable. I wouldn't exactly call 'em filler though..

• 4 months later...

My favorite song of "Don't Come Easy" is "Wings"!

That is a great album by a great band! Danny Vaughn is a great vocalist!

• 3 years later...

I guess for me there are no filler's on the first 2 albums. a couple of weaker songs but they don't degress to filler. listening to the individual songs they are pretty good. put them on a cd this good and they are weaker songs.

No Filler All Killer.

Forever Young by miles and miles and miles!

Agree! If Forever Young doesn't take you back to growing up in the 80's in a small to mid size rural town then I don't know what will. The video for it where they ride off down the highway on the motorcycle...some would say cliche, I would say classic.

Great CD overall, many great songs, one of my favorite bands.

Agree! If Forever Young doesn't take you back to growing up in the 80's in a small to mid size rural town then I don't know what will. The video for it where they ride off down the highway on the motorcycle...some would say cliche, I would say classic.

I remember seeing that video on Headbangers Ball for the first time and that tune blew me away and I went out and bought that on cassette as soon as I had a chance.

I remember seeing that video on Headbangers Ball for the first time and that tune blew me away and I went out and bought that on cassette as soon as I had a chance.

I really miss the Headbangers Ball. :crying: