Tracks that you..

Wotty

wow, alot of my favourite songs/bands are listed here :unsure:

i love sympathy For The Devil (the Andy Taylor version is awesome!!)

To this day, "The Wizard of Oz" is forbidden in my house.

please tell me you synced it up to Dark Side Of The Moon while blazed atleast once in your life....you havent lived otherwise :lol:

Nope, nope, nope, nope. I refuse.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, alot of my favourite songs/bands are listed here :unsure:

i love sympathy For The Devil (the Andy Taylor version is awesome!!)

To this day, "The Wizard of Oz" is forbidden in my house.

please tell me you synced it up to Dark Side Of The Moon while blazed atleast once in your life....you havent lived otherwise :lol:

Nope, nope, nope, nope. I refuse.

I've done the Wizard of Oz thing and it was a trip but not as crazy as I was expecting.

I read that one of Rush's albums synch up with some movie but I can't think of which one. :unsure:

I just thought of another song I despise. New Age Girl by Deadeye Dick. Mere words cannot convey my hatred for that claptrap; violent thrashing motions with a very large butcher knife are required for any rant involved.

• 1 year later...

I was wondering whether there might be a thread on most hated songs, hence resurrecting this one.

Really pleased to see my most hated song of all time is despised by a number of other HH folk. Three most hated songs (off the top of my head):

1) Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners

2) Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

3) How You Remind Me - Nickelback

Any more for any more?

I've seen "Come On Eileen" mentioned several times in this thread already... VIOLENT f**king hatred for that song!!!

I've seen "Come On Eileen" mentioned several times in this thread already... VIOLENT f**king hatred for that song!!!

It gets played at just about every party where the guests are 30+ and everyone dances to it, but it makes me want to break things, it is such a f***ing annoying tune! Before I got married, I told our DJ that he was not to play it at the reception under any circumstances. I said he could play whatever rubbish he normally plays, but even if people requested that song, he must not play it or else. He did as he was told.

It gets played at just about every party where the guests are 30+ and everyone dances to it, but it makes me want to break things, it is such a f***ing annoying tune! Before I got married, I told our DJ that he was not to play it at the reception under any circumstances. I said he could play whatever rubbish he normally plays, but even if people requested that song, he must not play it or else. He did as he was told.

:rofl2: at the time of my wedding, the hip tune for wedding receptions was the "Macarena." We did the same thing with our DJ -- we absolutely FORBADE that song and told him that if we so much as heard a note of it we'd break his legs and the legs of whoever requested it. :lol:

:rofl2: at the time of my wedding, the hip tune for wedding receptions was the "Macarena." We did the same thing with our DJ -- we absolutely FORBADE that song and told him that if we so much as heard a note of it we'd break his legs and the legs of whoever requested it. :lol:

I let the DJ play what he wanted as long as he threw in the Poor's More Wine Waiter Please and Rhino Bucket's Devil Sent You. No surprise when I ended up being the only one on the dance floor. Even my bride bailed on me. :anon:

Tubthumping- Chumbawumba

Who the fuck said "Yeah thats a great tune. Let's push the shit out of it!!"??

"Come On Eileen"

Is that the title?

I always thought it was CUM ON EILEEN :whistle:

Safe Sex!!! :quagmire:

I have often thought the same thing, but it always makes me picture someone I used to work with called Eileen, and: :puke:

Skater Boy, Cunt Lavine

Hey Delilah by some fucking sorry band who must have blown the record label president to get a contract!

• 2 weeks later...

that fuckin 'all summer long' song by kid rock. makes me want to drive a damn screwdriver in my ear.

Last summer, the girl who sat @ the desk next to me at work had that damn song as the ring tone on her cell phone. She was the type who got 50 phone calls a day (from her kids, her husband, etc.) too, so by the end of the first week I was about ready to throw her and her f*ckin cell phone out the window :rofl2:

that fuckin 'all summer long' song by kid rock. makes me want to drive a damn screwdriver in my ear.

Last summer, the girl who sat @ the desk next to me at work had that damn song as the ring tone on her cell phone. She was the type who got 50 phone calls a day (from her kids, her husband, etc.) too, so by the end of the first week I was about ready to throw her and her f*ckin cell phone out the window :rofl2:

amen brother Keef :D