Tracks that you..

Wotty

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>> Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners <<

LOL Everytime this song comes on I sing as loudly as possibly ... for about 3 seconds and then Deb clubs me with whatever she can get her hands on.

As for me:

Cinderella - Nobody's Fool

The Eagles - Hotel California

Most of Led Zeppelin's catalogue

Dozens more but I can't think of them right now

I'm going to have to mention Vengeance- Rock N' Roll Shower. That's one of the dumbest songs I have ever heard. That Horse With No Name song pisses me off too. I wasn't too happy when I downloaded some Kik Tracee rarities and that song was included. I can't believe they could cover such a crappy song. I also must say that I hate The Wizard Of Oz. Not so much for the music, but the movie as a whole. Kudos to Fat Freddy for speaking the truth.

As for me:

:omg:

As for me:

I love 'Nobody's Fool' but hate everything I've ever heard from The Eagles and Led Zeppelin. Throw those super annoying Dire Straights f*ckers in there and you have a threesome from hell.

I haven't answered this thread because all one needs to do is turn on a radio and I'll say. "That song." And then the rest that follow.

• 2 weeks later...
As for me:

I love 'Nobody's Fool' but hate everything I've ever heard from The Eagles and Led Zeppelin. Throw those super annoying Dire Straights f*ckers in there and you have a threesome from hell.

I haven't answered this thread because all one needs to do is turn on a radio and I'll say. "That song." And then the rest that follow.

I like The Eagles, Led Zeppelin Dire Straits and "Nobody's Fool". I hate most emo. :anon:

SLAUGHTER - Up All Night

The worst lyrics in the history of rock.

I'm going to have to mention Vengeance- Rock N' Roll Shower. That's one of the dumbest songs I have ever heard. That Horse With No Name song pisses me off too. I wasn't too happy when I downloaded some Kik Tracee rarities and that song was included. I can't believe they could cover such a crappy song. I also must say that I hate The Wizard Of Oz. Not so much for the music, but the movie as a whole. Kudos to Fat Freddy for speaking the truth.

I love rock n roll shower ;)

SLAUGHTER - Up All Night

Was that directed at me? That is my favorite song of all time. You can't deny its greatness.

Ohhhhh yes I can...and I will!! Wait, I guess I just did! :lol:

At least we agree on "The Wizard of Oz" eh Jake?

I like The Eagles, Led Zeppelin Dire Straits and "Nobody's Fool". I hate most emo. :anon:

Yeah, emo is wretched. Like an even worse version of prog metal.

I love 'Up all night' and 'Talk dirty to me'. :)

SLAUGHTER - Up All Night

Was that directed at me? That is my favorite song of all time. You can't deny its greatness.

Nope wasn't directed at anyone, but I am surprised that anyone would say it's their favourite song of all-time. Having thought about it more, I think Poison's "Unskinny Bop" deserves to be mentioned alongside it....

• 4 weeks later...
Nickelback - I Wanna Be a Rock Star .... sounds like a Coca Cola advert or something!

My kids like it but it`s corny as hell :tumbsup:

• 2 months later...
Most Led Zeppelin. Most overrated band EVER (next to Nirvana).

Anything by Nirvana , Pearl Jam or shitty grunge.

Wow, how'd I miss this?? I agree 100%

I just mentioned it in another thread, but I heard a song called 'Heart shaped box' by Nirvana on the weekend and it would have to be one of the most terrifying heap of shit noises I have heard in this life. Seriously, one of the worst songs ever.

Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil... It all goes back to when I was about 18 or 19 and woke up with a bitch of a hangover to that song playing on the clock radio. In my fucked-up state, I had neither the drive, nor strength to actually get up and cross the room to turn the fucking thing off, so I suffered miserably through every single "Hoo hoo!" ad nauseum. If push came to shove, I'm fairly certain I could take a human life if exposed to it again.

Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil... It all goes back to when I was about 18 or 19 and woke up with a bitch of a hangover to that song playing on the clock radio. In my fucked-up state, I had neither the drive, nor strength to actually get up and cross the room to turn the fucking thing off, so I suffered miserably through every single "Hoo hoo!" ad nauseum. If push came to shove, I'm fairly certain I could take a human life if exposed to it again.

That is one I hate as well and every cover ever done of it.............."Hoo fuckin' hoo" is right, it would have to be the most irritating part of any song that I have ever heard :puke:

wow, alot of my favourite songs/bands are listed here :unsure:

i love sympathy For The Devil (the Andy Taylor version is awesome!!)

To this day, "The Wizard of Oz" is forbidden in my house.

please tell me you synced it up to Dark Side Of The Moon while blazed atleast once in your life....you havent lived otherwise :lol: