Dokken- Under Lock And Key: Favorite Song

Dokken- Under Lock and Key  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Easy one for me... " Lightnin' Strike Again".

Not sure why.... But my vote wasn't calculated. Altough it tells me I have already placed a vote. :anon:

Simply sensational album. I had to go with 'Unchain the night'. I go into spasms everytime I hear that riff. IMO, that's the kind of stuff that defines hard rock. 'In my dreams', 'It's not love', 'Will the sun rise' ... pretty much every song here is awesome.

Not sure why.... But my vote wasn't calculated. Altough it tells me I have already placed a vote. :anon:

Added your vote, although "It's Not Love" is better... ;)

This album in general has some songs I really, really like, and some I could totally do without. Overall I never ended up listening to it all that much because it was just too spotty. I do love the outfits though, and often dress like that for work. :blink:

This album in general has some songs I really, really like, and some I could totally do without. Overall I never ended up listening to it all that much because it was just too spotty. I do love the outfits though, and often dress like that for work. :blink:

I have a big poster of them wearing those outfits, and it took me a few years before I could put it on my wall due to the bad outfits.

"Lightnin' Strikes Again" for me... I remember seeing Dokken open for Priest back in '86 (my first concert) and from the time Dokken hit the stage I was goin' "Please play Lightnin Strikes Again, PLEASE play Lightnin' Strikes Again..." when they finally went into the song I completely lost my mind..."YYYYYES!"

I have a big poster of them wearing those outfits, and it took me a few years before I could put it on my wall due to the bad outfits.

I see a new topic for JJ's thread...

Would you rather have full out rockin' mullet or have to wear an outfit from this album?

I see a new topic for JJ's thread...

Would you rather have full out rockin' mullet or have to wear an outfit from this album?

That's a great idea. :drink:

My fave Dokken album (this week anyway :lol: ). My fave song here is Slippin' away. What a song! I have a Grand Piano version that is just so damn cool. The original is good but the Grand Piano version is stellar!! Another great Dokken album.

Bought this album back in the 80s.

Wasn't impressed.

Got rid of it.

Decided to try it again a few years later.

Still wasn't impressed.

Got rid of it again.

Flash-forward to earlier this year.

Geoff convinces me to try it again.

I buy it.

More impressed than I was before, but still not too impressed.

Current day, this poll, "Unchain the Night" gets my vote.

Nobody is impressed.

• 2 weeks later...