The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

My shins are really sore. I wonder if it's because I ran in my work shoes when I went back home to get the petrol can yesterday?

My knees get sore right around performance review time.

That's because you don't know how to delegate.

Untrue, those I delegate to have sore bottoms as well.

Those who I delegate to often have one of my teeth and some of my blood on their fists.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just arrived at work. 8:20am. I'm very early today. They're keeping it hush-hush, but I think the guys are organising a balloon for me.

I can't wait to eat. I'm really hungry. I think a pizza's on the menu for lunch today.

You may not know this, but I like pizza. I believe I will also have that for lunch today. How was yours?

I am not a real fan of pizza. That's not to say I don't enjoy the occasional slice. Here's a little known fact. The word pizza comes from the the word piece (pi) and the German-Arabic word for sauce which is zzauce (zza). Nomadic German Arabs invented it while traveling through Italy. Being notorious partiers, the german Arabs had a big party. it got a little out of hand and a tower was nearly knocked over. That's right, this tower is known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa or Pizza if you will. I know this is supposed to be the uninteresting thread, but I had to share.

I am not a real fan of pizza. That's not to say I don't enjoy the occasional slice. Here's a little known fact. The word pizza comes from the the word piece (pi) and the German-Arabic word for sauce which is zzauce (zza). Nomadic German Arabs invented it while traveling through Italy. Being notorious partiers, the german Arabs had a big party. it got a little out of hand and a tower was nearly knocked over. That's right, this tower is known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa or Pizza if you will. I know this is supposed to be the uninteresting thread, but I had to share.

Interesting....verrry eenteresting...

I lie sometimes.

It happens to the best of us, however I think we need to stay on topic and keep those lies as boring as possible. Try something like...

"I am not a real fan of pizza. I try not to eat anything with a pointy end." or perhaps...

"I am not a real fan of pizza. I heard Geoff likes it so it must be dull and tasteless." or even...

"I am not a real fan of pizza. I once had some stolen by elves who then put it under Nick's pillow."

I lie sometimes.

It happens to the best of us, however I think we need to stay on topic and keep those lies as boring as possible. Try something like...

"I am not a real fan of pizza. I try not to eat anything with a pointy end." or perhaps...

"I am not a real fan of pizza. I heard Geoff likes it so it must be dull and tasteless." or even...

"I am not a real fan of pizza. I once had some stolen by elves who then put it under Nick's pillow."

I will do my best.

See there, I lied again.

I lie sometimes.

I will do my best.

See there, I lied again.

Get thee back Satan! :yikes:

I can't wait to eat. I'm really hungry. I think a pizza's on the menu for lunch today.

You may not know this, but I like pizza. I believe I will also have that for lunch today. How was yours?

This thread got way too interesting over the weekend. It didn't really, but I'd like to lie too, just to make a few people feel better.

But yeah, my pizza was okay on Friday. A little tastless at the crust, and the one we had last week was better. I forget what the one we had on Friday was actually... but yeah, it was okay. I love any pizza, so what do I care?

I once stepped on a rusty nail sticking out of a wharf. I was wearing thongs (flip flops or whatever you foreigners call them) and it went right through and pretty deep into my foot.

As I read the above, I was reminded how that felt. :crying:

Unless the dull and tasteless thing was the lying part. Then I'm happy.